Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Security Practice and you will become part of the one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The Application Security Consultant provides advisory and technical support to help our clients improve their Information Security posture to respond to the rapidly evolving Cyber Security threats. You will provide information security subject matter expertise and utilize your business acumen to work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic security solutions.
This role (Junior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst) will report to the Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Team Lead and will be responsible for the continued production of pre-breach threat assessments in support of a newly-won project. The pre-breach threat assessments will provide a light assessment of a company’s digital footprint by focusing on the pertinent vertical(s), security breaches, key cyber threats and vulnerabilities. The role will require prior basic knowledge of open source intelligence collection, processing and analysis of multiple data feeds (mostly open source).
· Production (with other team members) of well-written pre-breach threat assessment on a daily basis/weekly basis highlighting a company’s risk score based on prior assessment of its threat landscape (vertical-based) and digital footprint (company-specific)
· Production of well written ad-hoc Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) alerts and reports aimed at meeting client requirements
· Deep dive analysis of threats faced by specific industry verticals where Accenture operates
· Strong writing skills
· Strong analytic thinking skills
· Language skills – English is a must; additional languages would be a bonus
· Learn quickly and apply that learning to ensure continuous improvement in deliverable’s
· Basic knowledge of threat intelligence concepts and cyber defense concepts
· Basic technical skills (such as understanding of infrastructure enumeration)
· Basic knowledge of open source tools (such as Shodan, Maltego)
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂