- ers on a variety of IT and security issues.
- Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Perform preliminary forensic evaluations of internal systems.
- Participates in special projects and duties as required and needed.
- Perform a periodic accounts and workspace audits.
- 3+ years of cyber security experience is required.
- 3+ years of related experience and/or training in the field of IT security monitoring and analysis, cyber threat analysis, vulnerability analysis, or similar cyber security related field.
- Fundamental knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP and hands-on experience using tcpdump or wireshark is a plus.
- 3+ years hands-on experience performing traffic analysis, intrusion analysis and detection. Possess the ability to recognize publicly known attack traffic patterns.
- 3+ years hands-on experience with any of the IDS tools.
- 3+ years of IT system administration experience (Windows and/or Linux/Unix).
- 2+ years of experience creating or maintaining security related documentation.
Job ID: 179983
Organization: United States
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂