Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- A superb opportunity as Cyber Security Risk Assessor within the CISO Switzerland, Swiss Universal Bank and International Wealth Management department
- You get the responsibility to execute in-depth security assessments for the bank’s most important projects and business applications as well as for legal entities and branches including the option to travel from time to time
- In this expert role you are responsible for providing security consultancy and best practice advice within IT and business project teams as well as building and maintaining positive relationships
- You support and drive a variety of initiatives and programs in the area of cyber and information security
- You enhance assessment methodologies and processes in collaboration with other partners in the global Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) organization
- In this position you have excellent career development and growth opportunities within the global CISO organization
- Preferred 3-4 years broad experience in information and/or cyber security, ideally within a larger organization
- Professional certifications in information / cyber security (e.g. CISSP / CISA / CISM) or equivalent education are an advantage
- IT Security audit or risk assessment experience in complex IT environments are beneficial
- Uncovering weaknesses in processes and technology is your passion
- You are a helpful teammate with excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- You are fluent in English as well as German
Are you a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about team work? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for our team.
To apply for this job please visit tas-creditsuisse.taleo.net.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂