Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa $ 6 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline
CYBER SECURITY ENDPOINT SECURITY ENGINEER
1.Install and configure EPO and SQL servers
2. Create/Maintain Managed System Directory
3. Build, distribute, maintain Agents and Repositories
4. Configure Root Product Policies and Tasks
5. Perform database maintenance
6. Install, deploy product updates
7. Install and configure EPO upgrades
8. Configure, deploy, monitor Rogue System Sensor environment
9. Set up Automated Event Notifications
10. Produce and distribute weekly reports to identify the state of the environment. Specifically, identify non- compliant platforms for EPO agent, Product (i.e. VSE), and Engine components.
11. Follow up with site administrators for status on non-compliant platforms and maintain any necessary exception documentation.
12. Maintain documentation for exceptions to EPO standards.
13. Assist site administrators with EPO environment issues.
14. Main interface for external/internal audits of EPO.
15. Assist/Coordinate Situation Mgr tasks to contain and resolve virus outbreaks or McAfee related issues.
16. Good social skills
17. Excellent troubleshooting techniques and analytical skills
18. Able to follow directions
19. Able to work independently.
20. Able to work in a dynamic environment and lead multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years’ experience with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and /or Symantec Endpoint Security
- 1-3 years’ experience with McAfee Endpoint products (Virus Scan Enterprise, HIPS, Application Control, Site Advisor, Endpoint Encryption)
- Basic knowledge of FireEye NX and EX.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems from Windows 7 through Windows Server 2012
- Linux/Unix experience
- Experience with SQL databases and queries.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.atos.net.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂