What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You’ll Bring:
- Excellent technical acumen including an understanding of enterprise security network architecture and security operations
- A deep understanding of the modern cyber-crime threat landscape
- An analytical mind-set coupled proven ability to analyze and utilize data and create Threat Intelligence indicators
- An understanding of the intelligence cycle, threat, and attack vectors
- Python or other scripting languages
- Experience with log analysis and data analytics, Web-Application Firewalls, Maltego
- Knowledge of Cyber-Crime Threat Detection, Intelligence Operations and Application Security
- Previous experience with: Incident Response, Project Management, Customer Identity Access Management (CIAM)
- Previous experience working in complex, matrixed organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, with three or more years’ work experience in a cyber-security-related role; OR at least five years of work experience in a cyber-security specific role with a demonstrable understanding of the cyber threat landscape as well as best practice prevention and detection techniques.
We’d Love to See:
- Experience with : Firemon, Bot-mitigation Platforms, Digital risk/fraud prevention platforms
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Five years experience serving in a technical role
- Prior experience within Financial Services
- Military experience
- A relevant certification: CISSP. CEH, GPEN, GCIA, GCUX, Security+, Network+
Impact You’ll Make:
The Cyber-Fraud Intelligence Analyst, is a member of the cyber-fraud intelligence team. Leveraging a wide-variety of data sources, the team identifies fraud activity related to emerging trends, fraudster tactics, and anomalous activity to make recommendations for improvement and protect consumer information. As a member of the Cyber Fraud Intelligence team, you will play a key role in strengthening TU’s defensive capabilities and improving the company’s security posture.
- Analyze and interpret open and closed source intelligence and data and assess potential threats
- Identify and monitor the Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures used by cyber threat actors
- Develop tools and processes for sharing intelligence information
- Provide actionable insights, guidance and subject matter expertise to internal partners
- Utilize cyber intelligence to improve incident detection and response
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion’s Internal Job Title:
To apply for this job please visit transunion.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂