Amazon Customer Service is one of the largest customer service organizations in the world. Our tens of thousands of Customer Service Associates around the globe provide world-class support to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and in over 15 languages (and growing).
The Customer Service Security team is continuously innovating to give our associates easy-to-use, powerful tools and systems so they can provide the support that has made us an industry leader year after year. Customer Service is core to our brand, and we are in the critical path of virtually every initiative across all of Amazon.
We need a Customer Service Penetration Tester to join us and help identify systemic security issues in our Customer Service systems and applications. A successful candidate will be highly passionate about security, ethical hacking, and customer service. You will be responsible for identifying risks posed by Customer Service Agents, providing documentation about the likelihood and impact, and working with the protective technologies and threat detection teams to ensure the risks are appropriately mitigated. You should know how to prioritize, communicate clearly, and understand how to effectively express risks in a compelling manner that aligns the customer service organization’s operational units around acceptable levels of risk. We operate on a very large scale and demands high standards, so a passion and discipline around security and delivery is critical.
If you enjoy analyzing the security of systems that span from operating systems to cloud services, discovering and addressing security issues and quickly reacting to new scenarios, this position will provide you with a great opportunity. Along the way, we guarantee that you will learn a ton, have fun and make a positive impact on many customers. You are an effective communicator, have demonstrated the ability to earn the trust of stakeholders across a cross-functional team of individuals, are data-driven, and have experience managing complex business and technical challenges. You are customer obsessed and not afraid to get your hands dirty navigating requirements from different business teams. You have a strong bias toward data driven decision making, and an innate ability to understand how metrics relate to business problems and with each other. You are willing to experiment, fail fast, learn and iterate to improve. You understand and account for the implications of your work to frontline operations.
· Currently serving as an Amazon Customer Service Associate (CSA) or have served as an Amazon CSA within the last year.
· At least two years experience working as an CSA.
· Experience working with Customer Service Central, CSOS, and managing customer contacts of all types.
· Two-year Information Security degree (e.g. Associate in Applied Science), CISSP, or at least one year of training information security or equivalent work experience.
· Knowledge of information security technologies such as ethnical hacking, security design review, threat modeling, or risk analysis.
· Be a good human who enjoys working with a fun team.
· Strong creative thinking and analytical skills to proactively identify security needs.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
· Strong information security risk-based prioritization abilities.
· Strong social skills for building partnerships and rapport to communicate and mitigate risks.
· Experience working on Customer Service fraud cases.
· Experience as a Customer Service team lead.
· Demonstrable teamwork skills and resourcefulness.
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂