Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with our unrivalled first-hand industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward.
Through our collaborative approach, we help our clients successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control. We specialize in banking; capital markets; wealth and investment management; insurance; finance, risk & compliance; and technology. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centers across North America and Europe.
About the role
As a Capco Consultant, you will provide technology risk advisory and delivery services to our financial service clients. In the role, you will be expected to support client technology risk assessments of first line controls, includes: process analysis, risk reporting, KRI development, data mapping and analysis, and client workshop support.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Conduct detailed assessments of technology risk controls and provide recommendations
- Support the design and implementation technology risk frameworks across first functions
- Design KRIs with supporting data mapping
- Develop technology risk control requirements and support / validate implementation
- Conduct / support internal and external audit teams
- Provide technology risk business analysis services for on-going Enterprise Risk programs
- Build reports on first-line process alignment with risk framework and thresholds
- Build client-side organizational competency in technology risk management
Capco is looking to hire at a variety of levels based on candidates’ education and experience.
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Business, Computer Science / Engineering
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience in Technology Risk Management
- 2-3+ years of experience in financial services experience
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL, CRISC certification is an asset
- Basic understanding of technology risk controls and industry standards (COSO, COBIT, ITIL)
- Ability to assess and evaluate technology control effectiveness and KRI design
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile project delivery within the financial services industry
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction, willingness to teach others and learn new techniques
- Ability to manage multiple goals and deadlines
The next step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, simply send us your resume to get started. We look forward to learning more about you. If you have any question, please feel free to reach out.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco’s strong technology and digital knowledge base, it’s global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit. We have:
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services
For more information about Capco, visit www.capco.com.
Capco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit www.capco.com.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂