For those up to the challenge, working at ProtonMail provides an exciting atmosphere, and makes you a part of one of Europe’s highest-profile startups. Together, ProtonMail and ProtonVPN have millions of users, and we are growing rapidly. We’re looking for bright, highly motivated problem solvers to join our team of experts. ProtonMail has over 100 employees located in Geneva, San Francisco, Vilnius, Skopje, Prague, Zurich or working remotely around the world.
- Interest in applied cryptography and security software development
- Well versed in security and with a good understanding of security best practices from an application development standpoint
- Strong background in computer science
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of cryptography with experience developing custom crypto libraries
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Computer Science or Mathematics
Why work at ProtonMail?
- Startup culture where everyone’s opinion matters and can have a significant impact
- We work on interesting, challenging problems. Each day you will face a new issue, and there is never a dull moment
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement
- Do something meaningful. ProtonMail protects dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world
To apply for this job please visit protonmail.com.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂