What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience in Information Security or related field
- Experience with Application Security & Application Penetration Testing
- Strong understanding of the variety of application development architectures, platforms, methodologies, and supporting operations.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with a high level of analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Positive attitude with strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
We’d love to see:
- Familiarity or experience with CI/CD pipelines and Agile methodologies
- One or more of the following certifications (or similar): GPEN, GWAPT, GWEB, OSCP, CASS, CISSP, eCPPT, etc.
- Familiarity with tools such as Veracode, IBM AppScan, and BlackDuck
Impact You’ll Make:
- Assist development and QA teams to perform static and dynamic testing.
- Analyze and provide remediation guidance for identified vulnerabilities; validate and verify remediation implementation
- Provide expert level security consultation to project teams, application owners, and general technology teams on relevant security controls and Secure-SDLC process requirements
- Monitor and enhance systems that ensure application security policies, coding standards and required security controls are being followed and appropriately mitigating threats
- Foster a security-conscious culture within AppDev teams
- Participate in Information Security projects to expand AppSec capabilities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion’s Internal Job Title:
To apply for this job please visit transunion.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.
Please mention you found this job on infosec-jobs.com to help us get more companies to post here 🙂