Security Software Principal Engineer (C/C++)
The Kraft Heinz CompanyThe Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go.
Security Software Principal Engineer (C/C++)
From applied research to advanced engineering, the Engineering Technologist team has the expertise to shape ground-breaking products, material and processes. It’s a fascinating field of work. We’re involved in assessing the competition, developing technology and product strategies and generating intellectual property. We lead technology investigations, analyze industry capabilities and recommend potential acquisitions or vendor partner opportunities. Our insights influence product architecture and definitions. And we work with colleagues across the business to ensure our products always lead the way.
The Backend team focuses in developing the backend elements of Dell's Primary storage solutions. This team is dedicated to crafting the software stack responsible for the detection, administration, and connection of drives, enclosures, and other associated hardware components. Team’s focus includes the integration of emerging drive and enclosure technologies into future-proof solutions, as well as the creation of foundational protocols aimed at optimizing system performance to its fullest potential. Given the ever-evolving landscape of storage technology, protocols, and approaches, team members are expected to maintain a proactive learning mindset, continuously adapting to ensure the delivery of state-of-the-art solutions that outpace competitors and capture a significant market share.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Software Principal Engineer on our Engineering Technologist Team in Warsaw.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Principal Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software based on the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
Contribute to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software/storage environments
Prepare, review, and evaluate software/storage specifications for products and systems
Contribute to the development and implementation of test strategies for complex software products and systems/for storage products and systems
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
5+ years of development experience in relevant areas
Strong programming skills (C is preferable), as well as a deep understanding of software development best practices and principles.
A solid foundation in computer science, including algorithms, data structures, distributed systems, and concurrency.
Experience in Linux kernel development or Linux drivers development or equivalent knowledge.
Ability to dive into complex designs and codebase, debug and improve complicated, scalable code and the ability to independently design, implement and debug extensions and features for an existing product
Experience with different programming languages (C/C++/Python), operating systems, firmware/BIOS/embedded; device drivers.
Experience in storage and management protocols: SAS, NVMe, NVMeoF, RoCE, Redfish, IPMI
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well-being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
As our Employee you will be entitled to:
Private medical care
Group life insurance
Global Travel Medical Insurance
Emergency Travel Assistance
Employee Assistance Program
Allowance for remote work
29 days per year to work from abroad
Benefit Systems vouchers or Multisport card
Discounts for Dell Products
Paid Employee Referral Program
Employee Recognition Program
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date: 18 January 2024
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs