Transformation & Automation Risk & Compliance Manager
WPPWPP is the creative transformation company. We use the power of creativity to build better futures for our people, clients and communities.
WPP is the creative transformation company. We use the power of creativity to build better futures for our people, planet, clients, and communities.
Working at WPP means being part of a global network of more than 109,000 accomplished people in 110 countries. WPP has headquarters in New York, London and Singapore and a corporate presence in major markets worldwide.
We create transformative ideas and outcomes for our clients through an integrated offer of communications, experience, commerce, and technology.
WPP and our award-winning agencies work with most of the world's biggest companies and organisations – from Ford, Unilever and P&G to Google, HSBC, and the UN. Our clients include 61 of the FTSE 100, 317 of the Fortune Global 500, all 30 of the Dow Jones 30 and 62 of the NASDAQ 100. WPP are the leader in the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index and 8th in the FTSE 100 rankings for Women on Boards.
Why we're hiring:
At WPP, technology is at the heart of everything we do, and it is WPP IT’s mission to enable everyone to collaborate, create and thrive. WPP IT is undergoing a significant transformation to modernise ways of working, shift to cloud and micro-service-based architectures, drive automation, digitise colleague and client experiences and deliver insight from WPP’s petabytes of data.
As we progress on this journey, we need to evolve our IT risk & compliance capabilities to be future ready and assure our global transformation whilst remediating today’s world. You will play a critical role in developing and implementing a world class IT Compliance function to make it easy to do business whilst protecting WPP.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the automation and transformation of our global risk and compliance practices, leveraging technology solutions to enhance efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness.
Your primary objective will be to ensure that risks are appropriately identified, analysed, and mitigated throughout the lifecycle of our IT assets & services to enable the successful achievement of our strategic objectives. You will be responsible for developing and organising best practices to operate and evolve a risk framework that is able to provide data driven intelligence around how effective mitigations & transformation programmes are managing their risks. You will play a critical role as responsible for identifying, assessing, and managing risks associated with WPP IT transformation strategy and supporting programs. You will ensure that IT risks & compliance controls for our IT transformation programmes are mitigated and managed. You will monitor and assure that controls and risk mitigations are operating effectively to instigate corrective action for all non-compliance issues or breaches you find.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive risk management framework for the organization's IT estate, transformation strategy and supporting programs, ensuring alignment with overall risk management objectives.
- Identify and assess risks associated with the IT estate, IT services and transformation initiatives, including technology implementations, process reengineering, organizational changes, and strategic partnerships.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, such as project managers, business leaders, and subject matter experts, to proactively identify potential risks and develop appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Conduct thorough risk assessments, considering both the likelihood and potential impact of identified risks, and develop risk mitigation plans and control measures.
- Monitor and track risks throughout the transformation projects, ensuring that risk mitigation plans are executed effectively and timely.
- Provide guidance and support to project teams on risk identification, assessment, and mitigation activities, fostering a risk-aware culture and mindset.
- Perform ongoing monitoring and reporting of risks, including regular updates to project sponsors, steering committees, and senior management.
- Collaborate with internal audit and compliance teams to ensure that transformation initiatives adhere to regulatory requirements, industry standards, and internal policies.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to the organization's risk management practices and procedures, promoting continuous improvement and best practices adoption.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging risks, and best practices related to transformation risk management, and apply this knowledge to enhance risk mitigation strategies.
- Lead on Training and Awareness by conducting training sessions for IT staff on risk management best practices. Using real, life teachable moments to foster a culture of risk awareness and responsibility within the organization. Keep the organisation and relevant stakeholders informed about emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
- Establish and maintain a program for continuous risk monitoring. Be the coordination point and participate in internal and external audits related to IT risk, ensuring the implementation of recommendations from audits.
- Prepare and present regular reports on IT risk status to executive management. Communicate risk-related issues and developments to key stakeholders and provide recommendations for risk mitigation and management strategies.
- Lead and manage the IT risk team effectively and foster a collaborative and innovative team culture. Provide mentorship and professional development opportunities for team members. Play an integral part in the management, operational integrity and delivery outputs of IT teams within the Bengaluru & Chennai operating district.
Qualification Requirement (Desirable):
- Certifications in IT Security and Compliance (i.e. NIST, CIS, ISO27001)
- Certifications with ISACA and in ITIL
- Degree or equivalent
- MBA level of study would be very desirable
Who you are:
You’re open: We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diverse views. We are open-minded: to new ideas, new partnerships, new ways of working.
You’re optimistic: We believe in the power of creativity, technology and talent to create brighter futures or our people, our clients and our communities. We approach all that we do with confidence: to try the new and to seek the unexpected.
You’re extraordinary: we are stronger together: through collaboration we achieve the amazing. We are creative leaders and pioneers of our industry; we deliver extraordinary every day.
What we'll give you:
Passionate, driven people – We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
Scale and opportunity – We offer the opportunity to create, influence and deliver projects at a scale that is unparalleled in the industry.
Challenging and stimulating work – Unique work and the opportunity to join a group of creative problem solvers. Are you up for the challenge?
WPP is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
Please read our Privacy Notice for more information on how we process the information you provide.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs