Cyber Controls Assurance Analyst (GCS)
330 FRONT ST W:TORONTO
Job SummaryTo provide Information Security expertise within RBC. To use this expertise in Internal consulting and representation with the objective of optimum protection of all RBC Information assets. Applies experience and seasoned knowledge, skills, and practices to perform a variety of assignments.
What is the Opportunity?
As a Cyber Control Assurance Analyst, you will provide Cyber Security expertise and act as a key Cyber Control advisor to internal business and technology clients. In this role, you will offer Cyber Control assessment services for initiatives in the Application/Infrastructure portfolio to ensure risk mitigation controls are properly designed and documented. You will be part of the team that provides the primary Risk & Security Services contact for projects involving new and exciting technology initiatives and enhancements to existing systems as well as interacting with all levels of the organization as a subject matter expert to ensure compliance with Information Security policies, standards, regulations, and industry standards.
What will you do?
- You will perform Cyber Control assessments on application and infrastructure assets (including cloud technologies).
- Participation in Security Review discussions, Walkthroughs, and Assessments/Security Workshops.
- Provide security controls guidance to stakeholders as part of the application/Infrastructure control assessment lifecycle.
- Assess the security of applications/infrastructure assets with a focus on the review of logical controls.
What do you need to succeed?
- Degree in IT, Cyber Security, or other related discipline
- Experience with assessment of risk and controls using ISO 27002 framework
- Experience with Application Control Assessments and Infrastructure Control Assessments.
- Knowledge of cyber security technologies like access control solutions, authentication, network security, cryptography, PCI, privacy, and data classification/protection
- One or more of the following certifications CISSP/CRISC/CISA/CCSP
- Ability to bring years of Cybersecurity or Information Security experience to advise best practices, industry standards
- Ability to partner with all levels within the organization as required
- Previous experience working with IT Risk in a large financial institution or other regulated industries
- Knowledge of Security Policies and Standards; Information Security Practices
- Knowledge of compliance, audit, and privacy policies and regulations
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference in our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to build close relationships with clients
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
Job SkillsControl Assessment, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, Professional Development, Risk Assessments, Secure Software Development Lifecycle, Security Access Control, Security Risk Assessment, Security Technologies, Taking Initiative, Teamwork, Working Independently
Additional Job Details
Address:330 FRONT ST W:TORONTO
Employment Type:Full time
Platform:Technology and Operations
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Minneapolis, MN, United States Minneapolis, MN, United States Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 95K - 135K * USD 95K+ *
EAC Product Development Solutions
Information Security AnalystAudits Compliance Industrial Monitoring Pentesting Travel +1
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Insurance +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs