Senior Cryptographic and PKI Specialist (GCS)
330 FRONT ST W:TORONTO
ClarivateClarivate is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics. Our vision is to improve the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation.
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
In this role you will be responsible for strategically planning and supporting successful implementation of multiple complex enterprise-wide initiatives as part of RBC’s ongoing plan to improve data security and quantum readiness across the organization. The role will coordinate, develop, lead, communicate and execute activities to ensure objectives are accomplished according on time.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Integrate and manage vendor products as per RBC procedures and processes.
- Develop scripts to automate repetitive tasks
- Continuously identify potential issues, conflicts, and risks. Analyze, mitigate and escalate where appropriate.
- Develop and execute on end to end change management plans and plan and execute all communication related to these.
- Collaborate and contribute on cross-functional enterprise initiatives and manage the effective implementation of assigned deliverables.
- Customize, deploy and support applications in containerized environments.
Communicate with application teams to address their concerns.
- Maintain and develop operational code, look for opportunities to automate operational processes
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information System or other related field.
- Experience with IIS, Tomcat and Microsoft Active Directory Services.
- In-depth knowledge of various cryptographic and encryption technologies and standards (Symmetric/Asymmetric cryptography, Public Key
- Sound knowledge of Win 2016/2019 and/or RHEL/Unix
- Terraform and Java programming experience.
- Experience with troubleshooting system issues and addressing systems security compliance requirements.
- Experience with integrating and deploying vendor products in a large organization.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines with secret management and all things as code mindset to embed security everywhere.
- Certifications in Cyber Security (CISSP, CCSP )
- Understanding of industry standards (IST 27001/2, NIST)
- PKI support experience
- experience in Hardware Security Module (HSM) – Thales, Entrust
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
A world-class training program in financial services
Flexible work/life balance options
Opportunities to do challenging work
Job SkillsActive Directory (AD), Apache Tomcat, Cybersecurity, Java, Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS), Problem Solving, Public Key Infrastructure, Systems Security, Teamwork, Terraform
Additional Job Details
Address:330 FRONT ST W:TORONTO
Employment Type:Full time
Platform:Technology and Operations
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
San Diego, California, United … San Diego, California, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 140K - 170K USD 140K+
Tandem Diabetes Care
Sr. Product Security Engineer - FirmwareCCPA CISSP Compliance Computer Science Encryption GIAC +9
401(k) matching Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation Health care +1
Waltham, MA, United States Waltham, MA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 75K - 140K * USD 75K+ *
Commonwealth Financial Network
Application Security ArchitectApplication security Azure CEH Cloud Compliance DAST +20
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Salary bonus Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs