Senior Security Engineer
Bengaluru - Manyata Tech Park Road
Commonwealth BankCommBank offers personal banking, business solutions, institutional banking, company information, and more
Senior Security Engineer
The Technology division delivers the Group’s information technology and banking operations functions to ensure the highest levels of customer service through world-class process excellence and technology innovation. Cyber Security protects the bank and our customers from theft, losses and risk events, through effective and proactive management of cyber security, privacy and operational risk.
We support our people with the flexibility to balance where work is done with at least half your time each month connecting in office. We also have many other flexible working options available including changing start and finish times, part-time arrangements and job share to name a few. Talk to us about how these arrangements might work for you. We’re hiring from across all of our technology hubs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
Your new team:
Group Technology is responsible for the world-leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of the bank; from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
The Security Engineering team protects the group and our customers from theft, loss and risk events, through effective and proactive management of cyber security, privacy and operational risk.
Your impact and contribution:
As the Senior Security Engineer, you are responsible for the end-to-end delivery and design across a variety of cyber security initiatives, projects and uplifts. You will be able to work with new and exciting technologies, while making a significant impact through hands-on design, architecture and delivery, all while working across a large-scale security landscape.
The role’s main focus will be working across a number of business domains (specifically Business Banking and Payments) and being responsible for providing end to end security outcomes as part of the SDLC lifecycle. This may include providing security design artefacts, threat modelling and offering advice and support across technical risk and security analysis.
You will also:
• Be part of the Practice Innovation Taskforces to contribute to the strategic direction of Security Engineering and drive security as part of the end-to-end delivery process.
• Contribute to making sure security is embedded as part of the business.
• Have the ability to interpret and understand key cyber controls across the group.
• Secure business capabilities through consulting, contribution, and integration of security services.
• Providing guidance to juniors and peers on security concepts and/or contribute to security strategies like patterns, reference architectures etc.
• Contribute and review design and engineering artefacts to ensure the group’s policies, standards, objectives, regulations, compliance obligations and industry best practices are met.
• Identify security requirements, qualify threats to design and build countermeasures to minimise cyber risks.
• Ensure security requirements are being met through design and operating effectiveness.
• Facilitate the on-boarding of cyber security capabilities via the consumption of integration specifications and patterns.
We are interested in people who:
Will bring experience across cyber security engineering and design, having previously worked across a similar large-scale business environment. You are proficient in managing cyber threats and security risk while influencing, designing and implementing new and modern deployment initiatives. You will bring:
• Proficiency in threat modelling, DevSecOps and control engineering.
• Solid understanding of cryptographic principles and Identity and Access Management (IAM).
• Experience in securing micro service arch and modern web applications.
• Experience in developing within an API centric consumption/on boarding ecosystem is highly regarded.
• Proficiency in implementing cloud native security solutions in AWS preferred but not limited to.
• Experience in Financial services - PCI-DSS, APRA and Cryptography.
• Proficient in process improvement using automation.
• Hands on experience with application development and software security.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply directly !!!!!!!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest, x15ventures), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 12/02/2024
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs