AE.Dubai.Al Rostamani Building
Created by the integration of long-standing organizations dating back to 1911, AtkinsRéalis is a world-leading professional services and project management company dedicated to engineering a better future for our planet and its people. We create sustainable solutions that connect people, data and technology to transform the world's infrastructure and energy systems. We deploy global capabilities locally to our clients and deliver unique end-to-end services across the whole life cycle of an asset including consulting, advisory & environmental services, intelligent networks & cybersecurity, design & engineering, procurement, project & construction management, operations & maintenance, decommissioning and capital. The breadth and depth of our capabilities are delivered to clients in key strategic sectors such as Engineering Services, Nuclear, Operations & Maintenance and Capital. News and information are available at www.atkinsrealis.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Supporting business organizations in making sound decisions by analyzing economic data, including GDP, demand and supply, demographics, taxation, income, and consumption levels. This should entail providing economic, industry, statistical, and forecast information to facilitate new business development, capital investment decisions, and determination of business strategy.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Develop research studies to support the business as well as verify areas of broader business strategy.
Analyze the business, competitive, domestic, and international economic factors to ascertain their impact on the business.
Analyze and develop economic feasibility studies in relation to large scale infrastructure projects, with an emphasis of benefit quantification for direct and wider economic impacts.
Develop macroeconomic forecast models using statistical methods and technologies to support the development of a demand prediction.
Supporting long-term infrastructure planning and other special projects, candidate is responsible for preparing statistical forecasts.
Provide support to project team and other relevant units in the interpretation and application of economic and other forward-looking information to support the project feasibility assessments and its long-term financial implications.
Responsible for carrying out data analyses necessary for the review and validation of solutions.
Responsible for the creation of computer-based analytic tools such as mapping programs, databases, and websites, and dashboards to provide business intelligence to users.
Provide support to departments in the use of a core and corporate forecasting system.
Deliver projects punctually, utilizing excellent time management skills while managing multiple responsibilities.
Contribute to positive team culture by participating in team-building activities and being a supportive and empathetic colleague.
Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration and Management, or Computer and Information Sciences; Mathematical Sciences or Statistics or relevant field.
Master’s degree or MBA in relevant field is preferred.
Professional Experience / Qualifications
Must possess solid economics background, as well as experience in utilizing specialized business intelligence and analytics software such as SAS, SPSS and Power BI.
3-5 years work experience as an economic analyst
Experience in conducting socio-economic impact assessment studies for infrastructure development projects in Middle east region
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel/Spreadsheets, Access/Database Development, PowerPoint, Share Point, and Outlook
Experience in creation of impactful reports and presentations for key stakeholders
Strong understanding of one or several of our key markets
Knowledge of principles and practices of economics including statistical modelling, econometrics forecasting, research and survey sampling techniques
Knowledge and experience in various statistical techniques with an emphasis on Input/Output Models, time series models, data analysis, and development of macro-economic forecast models.
Knowledge of socio-economic databases, national and international policies; and regulations impacting infrastructure development.
Ability to analyze data and deliver insightful practical solutions
Demonstrate drive, enthusiasm and commitment to projects while projecting a professional image;
Should possess mental ability to apply logic in identifying and Considering Alternatives to arrive at valid conclusions that will aid the organization in making sound decisions.
Ability to innovate and apply experiences to create new value-proposition for clients and drive business development initiatives;
Ability to make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a proactive manner with a positive attitude;
Function confidently and professionally within client environment thereby creating a positive impact on clients’ understanding of AtkinsRéalis Strategic Advisory services;
Show flexibility in tasks and location, and deal well with ambiguity;
Excellent communication skills – written and spoken English is essential (Arabic preferred).
Rewards & Benefits
- A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 working days annual leave.
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual return airfare to point of origin
Equal Opportunities Statement
AtkinsRéalis is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. We aim to provide quality and fairness for all job applicants and employees and not to discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, age, race, ethnic origin, religious conviction or disablement. We oppose all forms of unlawful treatment and discrimination. Our aim is for the company to be representative of all sections of society and that each employee feels respected and able to give their best. We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applications equally.
We pursue this commitment by:
- Having clear and concise procedures and guidelines for both line managers and employees to ensure policies are fully understood and implemented.
- Complying with the relevant employment legislation and codes of practice.
- Ensuring that all existing employees, potential employees, colleagues and customers are treated equally and with respect.
- Ensuring that the workplace is an environment free from discrimination, harassment, victimization and bullying regardless of an individual’s gender, marital status, age, race, ethnic origin, religious conviction or disablement.
- Making all decisions relating to recruitment, selection or promotion according to the employees’ ability.
At AtkinsRéalis, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs