Software Architect, Threat Detection
Zagreb, City of Zagreb, Croatia
ReversingLabsReversingLabs offers explainable machine learning delivering the threat intelligence humans need to verify local threats and automate SOC processes.
At ReversingLabs, our application security and threat intelligence solutions have become essential to advance Cybersecurity around the globe. We're now on a journey to expand adoption and accelerate growth, funded by our recent Series B investment, to hire top talent across the security industry.
This is a game changing opportunity. We know every application threatens businesses with new supply chain risks. ReversingLabs is the only company that can dissect any binary at the speed, scale and explainability to protect the enterprise end-to-end.
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with the insight to ensure every piece of software built or bought is secure and can be trusted, and that every threat is detected. We are seeking extraordinary talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
You as the Threat Detection Architect will be working with Product Management and Development teams to create appropriate architecture for file analysis products and services. Come build the cyber security solutions that will defend organizations against tomorrow's threats.
- Develop and implement innovative ways to detect advanced threats.
- Document and communicate threat detection capabilities and data input requirements.
- Understand and apply knowledge of threat intelligence life cycle.
- Collaborate on design and integration of detection technologies.
- Communicates architecture designs with internal (software and multi-disciplinary project team) and external (other industry partners, vendors, etc.) parties involved in our projects.
- Defines product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, patterns, and procedures.
- Collaborates with project/product management and development teams on creating appropriate technical solutions during the project/product development plan, and report on progress and obstacles
- Identifying business requirements and requirements of the stakeholders on the project
- Make high-level design choices and technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms
- Lead the architectural vision for medium-large scale project and system design using modern technology stacks with a core focus on reusability, scalability and performance at scale
- Cooperate with a team of Backend, Front-end and Full Stack engineers in the implementation of highly-scalable, secure production systems
- Proactively analyze and bring forth ideas for continuous improvement of the platform
- Build mechanisms that combine multiple detection signals to create higher fidelity threat detections.
- Anti-malware products and technologies including containers security
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security, Technology Managementor four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Five or more years of Threat Intelligence experience.
- 10+ years of experience fielding software systems as a software developer and at least 5+ years of experience designing software systems as a software architect
- Able and drive to deliver on time, while working in a semi-autonomous environment
- Experience in using Linux operating system
- Extensive coding experience using object oriented programming language, such as Java or Python
- Excellent knowledge of Relational database such as Sql Server, MySQL and PostgresQL and NoSQL database such as MongoDB.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies like Docker
- Knowledge of Git or similar version control systems
- Stay up to date with latest threats and familiar with APT and common TTPs
- Have experience with dynamic malware analysis
- Experience creating regex for pattern matching and YARA rules
- Implemented security methodologies and SOC processes
- Hands-on experience utilizing network security tools (e.g. Sourcefire, Suricata, Netwitness, o365, FireEye, etc) and SIEM/SOAR
- Experience designing and building user interfaces with a Front-End framework such as Angular, React, Vue, etc.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Great career advancement opportunities - ReversingLabs encourages internal promotion
- Attending leading conferences in the field
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Officer 3 jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs