Senior Security Analyst
Remote - US
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
About This Job
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you love solving problems and crossing items off your to-do list? Do you want to contribute to a rapidly growing team? Consider joining us. Our Security team is scaling and we’re looking to add a Senior Security Analyst to the team. Role will report to the Director of Security Strategy and work with cross-functional teams and external parties to support product security strategy, security governance, and security operations at LiveRamp.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security technologies and practices, work with engineering teams to design secure systems, and participate in the design of infrastructure and developer tools to facilitate the delivery of secure products.
- Work collaboratively between Security and Engineering to establish reasonable security standards and implement those standards into development practices.
- Provide appropriate inputs to the problem management process while supporting other team members in processes and techniques used to manage significant incidents.
- Work with engineering teams and Security Operations to develop standards for application logging to improve log ingestion capability into Security Operation tools.
- Participate in the product development lifecycle through peer-review of product security requirements designed by fellow team members.
- Research new standards, tools, policies and procedures to improve security, compliance and risk management activities based on security operations findings, or security events or incidents.
- Develop thorough documentation pertaining to security baseline requirements to be utilized by engineering and product teams.
- Interface with cross-functional teams to progress security projects and initiatives
- Strong understanding of Information Security principles and technologies, technical information, and security concepts.
- Familiarity with industry blogs and key publications in the field of security and awareness of any recent significant security events.
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, and innovative problem-solving and evaluative skills, and an ability to conduct independent research and analysis, identify issues, formulate options, and make conclusions.
- Understanding of existing and emerging security technologies.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of business administration and organization financial reporting and budgeting.
- Project management skills – planning, status reporting, issues resolution, risk mitigation.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation deliverables including business requirements documents, design documents, test cases, and end user training guides.
- Experience of working in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) or AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Experience & Education (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or equivalent educational or professional experience/qualifications.
- Understanding of security controls (e.g. access control, auditing, authentication, encryption, integrity, physical security, and application security).
- Well versed in operating systems such as Windows environments, Active Directory, VPN systems, encryption schemas and algorithms, various authorization and authentication mechanisms/software, network monitoring and sniffing, TCP/IP networks , and vulnerability and threat management tools.
Experience & Education (preferred)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), CompTIA Sec+
- Experience building productive relationships with Corporate IT, Security Operations, Engineering, and other stakeholders.
- Experience with conducting and overseeing security assessments.
- Experience with Cloud security, networks, firewalls, Endpoint Protection, Vulnerability Management
- Consultancy experience
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Officer 3 jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs