Territory Account Manager - Network/Cyber Security background **
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
SonicWallProtect your organization with award-winning firewalls and cyber security solutions that defend SMBs, enterprises and governments from advanced cyber attacks.
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Territory Sales Account Manager
We have a Territory Sales Account Manager opportunity to work with SonicWALL’s Customers, Channels & Distributors in India. The Territory Sales Account Manager will sell the full breadth of SonicWALL’s specialised security products and services and will identify and support existing customers as well as acquire new logos. You will be senior member of a successful SonicWALL India team.
As a SonicWALL Sales Leader, you will be responsible for developing solid, qualified and healthy sales pipeline in the territory through the named partner ecosystem and end customers.
Identify & target mid-enterprise & large enterprise customers as prospects for several security platform solutions available from Sonicwall.
Working closely with strategic & enterprise partners and creating activities and driving pipeline to ensure a healthy Enterprise Sales. Be responsible for closing bigger opportunities in the said territory.
Manage full circle customer engagement.
Develop and execute territory business plans and strategy.
Meet and exceed assigned quarterly revenue targets.
Anticipate how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of SonicWALL’s products and services.
8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience and must have prior experience in the UTM/firewall, network security solutions realm.
Have extensive prior demonstrable enterprise Channel sales experience in the networking or security field.
Understand Network Security competitive landscape well
Knowledge of VPNs, firewalls, and networking solutions highly preferred.
Strong oral and written communication skills to communicate with C-level audiences.
Key account management experience
Highly motivated with desire for success
Team player but required to be highly independent at times
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Officer 3 jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs