Senior Cloud Security Engineer - Azure, CCSP, Cloud Native (Inside IR35)
Remote - Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
AdarmaWe are Adarma, one of the largest independent cybersecurity services companies in the UK, formed and run by veteran senior security leaders. We know security!
Senior Cloud Security Engineer - Azure, CCSP, Cloud Native, Consulting (Inside IR35)
ADARMA are hiring a contract Senior Cloud Security Engineer with specific focus on Microsoft Azure. The role will deliver to one of our key partners, a major retail and commercial tier one bank and can be based remotely or in a hybrid fashion from multiple sites across the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and delivery of security services across the Azure Cloud Platform environment, with accountability for a range of deliverables across both Security ‘build’ and ‘run’.
You’ll have an in-depth technical understanding and experience of public cloud, API and micro-service architectures, and you’ll provide low-level hands-on technical engineering expertise for the client's control framework and continuous compliance service. Additionally, you’ll take a lead role for the ongoing maturing and automation of foundation security services provided for wider consumption across the organisation.
The role involves senior level engagement into the business area and is accountable for the delivery of assigned projects, representation at local governance, along with providing senior technical leadership and consultancy to both internal and external colleagues as required.
- Significant experience supporting IT / security infrastructure across major programmes and other project-based activities
- Hands of experience Microsoft Azure and other cloud native security tools (such as Azure Security Centre)
- Ability to pick up and learn new technology approaches and make rapid decisions on the best way to use these technology advancements for the betterment of the overall security posture.
- Excellent consulting and communication skills as the ability to communicate effectively, constructively, confidently and professionally is key to the success in the role.
- Strong knowledge of Information Security principles and an understanding of the Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK and other information security defence and intelligence frameworks.
- Cloud certifications such as: Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate, Certified Cloud Security Professional (CSSP).
- Experience working within an agile framework.
- Familiarity with a programming or scripting language.
- A working knowledge of financial services and typical business processes involved together with threat actors and their relevant tactics, techniques and procedures would be a significant advantage.
ADARMA are an award winning, independent, cyber security company, with a client base of FTSE 350 customers, several key strategic technology partners, and a rapidly growing, highly experienced team of over 250 staff.
Our purpose is to protect the promise of cyber resilience whilst building a safer, fairer, and more sustainable shared future for our customers and communities across the world.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Officer 3 jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs