Global Information Security Specialist, Identity & Access Management
Remote - Katowice, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland
Keywords Studios PlcThe end-to-end solutions platform for video games publishers and developers. Art, Development, Audio, QA, Localization, Customer Support. Discover more:
At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com
Keywords Studios is looking for a Global Information Security Specialist with our global information security team. The global security team is within the global services organization and is in charge of information security. This individual will help to further build Keywords security operations capabilities globally and will be responsible for providing senior expertise and support for studios around the globe.
- Provide Information Security consulting to internal business units & service lines.
- Help define, document & enforce security policies globally, regionally and locally.
- Support studios, service lines and business units in compliance to internal policies and client requirements, including planning for and executing on infrastructure and architecture decisions.
- Monitor for, respond to & report on security incidents.
- Perform daily security tasks such as: risk assessments, threat monitoring, vulnerability management, endpoint protection, tracking deliverables for security.
- Manage and deploy security infrastructure, including alerting, response, logging systems.
- Identification of IOCs/TTPs and applicable techniques for mitigation.
- Research, development & implementation of technologies aimed at strengthening the overall security posture of the company globally.
- Help the regional security teams in a follow-the-sun manner.
- Min 5 years of experience in Information Security
- Experience with incident response
- Experience with vendor and client management
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Real-world experience with network threats and systems threats in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated experience identifying IOCs/TTPs and building solutions for the detection of IOCs/TTPs
- Experience in managing and developing new products and services
- Experience with threat monitoring, vulnerability management, endpoint protection, enterprise password management solutions
- Knowledge of applicable business processes and operations of customer organizations
- Gaming industry experience is a plus
- Professionalism, sensitivity, discretion along with the ability to interact with the senior executive level are essential
- Ability to prioritize and multitask well under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong experience managing in a fast-paced environment and leading as an individual contributor as needed
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Officer 3 jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs