Lead Security Engineer
Kalles GroupContact us Our cybersecurity consulting services provide confidence, and when companies are confident, they can thrive, not just survive.
Kalles Group Overview
Securing the future for all- this is our vision.
Companies big and small thrive when data is secure, organized, and accessible because they are better able to manage risk and opportunity. Our purpose is to secure the future for businesses.
That's why we provide cybersecurity services to startups, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies because everyone deserves to be secure.
Kalles Group is delivering organizational and technology change while bringing security to all. Our team has fun, works hard, serves great people, and keeps life in perspective. If you are interested in joining our fast-growing company, please review the details below and apply today.
The Lead Security Engineer will be spearheading the development of quality security architecture for our global retail client. In particular, the focus will be on overseeing and improving secrets management solutions and managing the HashiCorp Vault Enterprise platform while supporting multiple teams/organizations.
You will serve as lead security engineer in cross functional teams and collaborate with multiple leaders and professionals in different organizations to provide solutions on secrets management and security infrastructure impacting a growing global organization.
You will be a leader and mentor, demonstrating best practices in coding and delivering high performance solutions. If you are passionate about Cloud infrastructure development, and skilled in customer service and stakeholder management, we want to connect with you!
- You will bring your solid technical skills to the development of new Secrets Management solutioning principles and concepts.
- You will be responsible for quick resolutions on Secrets Management challenges and managing the HashiCorp Vault Enterprise platform.
- You will show advanced knowledge in Cloud (AWS/Azure) engineering and architecture, automated application deployment and practical security methodology
- You will communicate the technical functionality of Vault, Kubernetes and infrastructure platforms to multiple technical audiences.
- You will utilize your experience to guide and influence cross-functional teams to applying best engineering practices for delivering high performance solutions.
- You will work alongside leaders and professionals from different organizations in a fast-paced environment.
- You will provide and perform IT strategies and technical leadership to ensure that systems and services are performing at optimal levels.
- You will support/mentor skill development within the team.
- 7+ years of experience in AWS Cloud Infrastructure, HashiCorp Vault Enterprise, Kubernetes, CI/CD.
- Extensive experience with Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform) based on recommended pattern
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management expertise to describe access control security policies across the business
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Artifactory, Bitbucket, git, and Jenkins and supporting platforms and services (hosting, monitoring, governance, and others)
- Possess strong understanding of security principles
- Able to knowledgeably discuss performance, security, and user interactions in complex systems
- Experience in building or operated a large-scale Cloud service
- Possess technical writing and communication skills
- Show discretion when interacting with customers and vendors, as our planning/decision-making is ongoing
- Be adept and dealing with ambiguity, thinking on one’s feet
- Schedule and deliver on tasks in a timely manner
- Thrive in a fast-paced, small-team atmosphere
- Proficiency in coding against Rest API, JSON,etc.
- Deep familiarity with global microservices architectures and how they operate
- Professional security related certifications such as, CISSP, CISA, etc.
Kalles Group is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on creed, nationality, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, or other protected class.
- Education. We like to give back with an annual education package to boost growing your career.
- Health care coverage for you. This includes medical, dental, vision and pharmaceutical coverage. Kalles Group pays a percentage of the premium for the plan with the remainder being deducted from your paycheck each month. There are multiple plans to choose from.
- Fifteen (15) days of Paid Time Off (to be utilized as vacation or sick time)
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Healthcare benefits (e.g., medical, dental, etc.) are subject to change. When possible, advance notice will be provided regarding any changes. Offers are subject to any, and all, required background and screening checks requested by Kalles Group or our client.
- 401K and life insurance benefits. Subject to eligibility requirements
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IAM Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs