Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network, and Data Security.
Within Netskope Engineering, the Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) team is responsible for building cloud-scale Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) tool that gives enterprises workload and compliance visibility to protect critical data in public cloud infrastructures. The research team for this product works as pathfinders and minesweepers, whose duties are to discover the best solutions to the problems our customers are facing before they know they have them and to find flaws in our design choices before we engineer them.
To do this, we are looking for new security researchers and engineers to help us design the best next-generation CSPM solution possible.
What We Can Offer
We believe Netskope’s IaaS team is the best place for you to work if you seek:
- An opportunity to work on a greenfield solution and have a significant role on the impact it pushes on the cloud security domain.
- To solve intellectually rewarding problems with a meaningful purpose.
- A position with high agency and trust on how you choose to work.
Some examples of the problems the team needs to solve could include:
- Find novel solutions to provide visibility, security, compliance and remediation tools for public cloud environments.
- Explore different threat vectors for services across public clouds.
- Build Proof-of-Concepts of novel security policies and technologies to detect complex security and configuration errors.
- Research and implement advanced layered public cloud security defenses like IAM analytics, true network exposure and others.
- Implement security and compliance rules using the Netskope Security Language.
- Implement test automation and metrics for measuring security efficacy.
- Design automatic security remediation tools.
- Support multiple stakeholders such as engineering, research, product management, customer success, and customer support teams as a domain expert.
- Provide a customer perspective to the engineering team.
- Public writing and presentation opportunities, such as publishing articles, blogs or papers in relevant conferences.
BS (MS Preferred) - Computer Science, Information Security
Some work experience on public cloud security
The technical domain encountered on day one requires some experience, so we hope the candidate could bring in some of the following:
- A good understanding of public cloud infrastructure security, deployment and monitoring practices, containerization and automation.
- 3-5 years (for mid-level roles) or over 6 years (for senior roles) of work experience ideally including work on public cloud services on duties such as security engineering or DevSecOps automation.
- Proficient enough in any scripting language to be able to solve technical problems with code.
- Experience with any cloud security solutions is an asset. Experience on novel product development, infrastructure-as-code solutions and programming are great merits as well.
To perform this duty successfully, a candidate ideally has the following non-technical skills:
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast learning skills, intuitiveness and creativity. Comfortable working in unknown domains.
- Be opinionated and not afraid of expressing oneself.
- Ability to work in a geo-distributed cross-functional group.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IAM Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs