Senior Manager, IT and Cybersecurity Compliance (Belfast, Remote UK)
Belfast or Remote UK
What is Slice?
Slice is the leading technology and marketing platform made exclusively for local pizzerias, making it super easy to order delicious, authentic local pizza anywhere, anytime. We serve the $46 billion U.S. pizzeria market in two ways: by providing a pizza-centric mobile and web ordering experience for consumers, and by empowering local restaurants with the technology, tools, and marketing to grow their business, while helping them compete with Big Pizza. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
Slice is hiring a new Senior Manager of Compliance to join our growing Security team. Reporting to the VP, Security & Platform Engineering, the Senior Manager of Compliance is responsible for Slices over all compliance with regulatory and contractual requirements. This position will lead the compliance team in designing and auditing security controls across the organization. This role will work with nearly every group in the organization in order to maintain our regulatory compliance.
What you'll do
- Designing, developing, delivering and maintaining best-in-class compliance programs, policies and practices. Serving as a subject matter expert on Slice’s Compliance programs.
- Provides expert guidance on function/business/product regulations on a real-time basis to manage compliance risk.
- Building and leading a team of compliance professionals to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and business goals.
- Liaise with the Engineering, Product, QA and Information Technology teams to ensure that controls are compliant with Change Control, Software Development Life Cycle and Risk Management policies and processes.
- Establish and manage a Risk Management Strategy.
- Monitoring and identification of regulatory developments, including enforcement actions, and new laws, regulations, rules, and interpretations or guidance relating to the supported function/business/product.
- Leading initiatives and managing high-impact special project work streams with a results-driven focus to deliver solutions, including coordinating the implementation of new regulatory requirements.
- Designing and leading compliance and control reviews and remediations activities.
- At least 8 years of experience in the field of compliance and managing audits at either a best-in-class enterprise or high growth startup.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience related to information technology, information security, vendor risk, IT risk, IT audit, IT compliance, or privacy.
- Strong project management and organizational change management skills, strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experience managing a team of compliance professionals
- Expertise in working with and coordinating with external and internal audit groups
- Experience with SOX, SOC2 and PCI controls and audits.
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience integrating GRC platforms with other security tools
- Expertise of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, and risks.
- Ability to work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex organization; to influence and lead people across cultures at a senior level
- Highly motivated, strong attention to detail, team oriented, organized
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions through concise and clear messaging
- Experience working with AWS and Drata.
- Familiar with Marketplaces
- Experience working with Software development teams
We operate like a startup, so being self-motivated, curious, and flexible is a good start. You prefer to come up with your own solutions to problems but are not afraid to ask for help. You enjoy making suggestions for how to improve our product and business, no matter the department. You’re the kind of person who roots for the underdog. And lastly, this job will probably be a lot easier if you have a soulmate-level love for authentic pizza.
- Market Leading Salary
- Strong Pension contribution
- Personal Health, Dental and Eye Care
- Income and Death insurance
- Cycle Scheme of up to £2500
- £750 per annum self-learning budget
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Market leading Maternity and Paternity Schemes
- Flexible working / Hours and WFH
- Generous time off allowance and policies
- Free Friday Pizza and Monday Breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen/snacks
- Annual conference attendance and training/development budget
- Substantial gym membership discount
- Discounts for local Pizzerias
How to apply?
A CV gives us a good idea of your background, we are interested in your latest work and projects. Education is great to see, but it's not overly important to us. If you have them, be sure to include links to any personal projects, blogs, contributions, or anything you want to add to your application.
My Pizza Slice Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we value Diversity. We appreciate the differences in style and perspective as we believe it adds value to the organisation, and we aim to recruit like minded employees. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security jobs
- Open Security Officer 3 jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs