Senior Cybersecurity Engineer (Hybrid)
Ann Arbor, MI
May Mobility is transforming transportation by developing and deploying autonomous shuttles that get people where they need to go-- safely, easily, and with a lot more fun. Our vehicles are on the streets of Grand Rapids, Michigan, Indianapolis, Indiana, Arlington, Texas and Hiroshima, Japan navigating complex downtown scenarios and transporting thousands of people on their daily commute every week. We are establishing a ground game that will propel us into even larger markets in the future.
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, our team develops driverless technology to give people more time to laugh with friends, to solve an interesting problem, or to enjoy the world around them. We’re hiring people who share our passion for building the future, today.
Cybersecurity @ May Mobility
May Mobility has been growing steadily since 2017, now with over 200 employees at our Ann Arbor, MI USA HQ and multiple field operations offices. As a growing company, we are looking to expand our implementation of industry best practices for Information Security and Cyber Defense. This role will partner with IT, DevOps, Software Development and Autonomy Engineering to ensure May’s network, systems, customer data, code and other intellectual property are secure.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with a solid foundation in network, data storage, system administration, cloud operations and DevOps, with the chance to grow professionally at a company on the forefront of a technological revolution redefining what mobility means.
- Participate in design and implementation of IDS/IPS, Authentication, Vulnerability Detection and Management and Threat Detection systems on workstations, servers, network, code and cloud technologies.
- Drive process to review and improve cybersecurity posture and mitigate risk
- Create timely reporting of key metrics and real time dashboards
- Participate in security incident response and follow on actions
- Drive and participate in regular security audits of systems
- Participate in and facilitate application and network penetration assessments
- Participate in reviewing and updating Information Security Policies
- Participate in Production Readiness Reviews
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience working in a Information Security Analyst or Engineering role
- Experience with securing cloud services (AWS preferred, GCP and Azure are also valuable)
- Experience administering and/or implementing Vulnerability Detection, Threat Detection, Endpoint Protection systems.
- Experience with Windows Active Directory and Federated SSO solutions
- Bash (preferred), Python (preferred) or PowerShell scripting experience including working with Git repositories
- Ability to work in a team and excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience with IT compliance regimes such as SOC 2, FEDRAMP, ISO, PCI-DSS
- Familiarity and experience with secrets management and Key Management in a CI/CD Kubernetes based Cloud environment
- Startup experience is a huge plus. Don’t underestimate the potential for culture shock coming into an environment where funding cycles dictate the balance between long-term vision, and short-term pragmatism.
Want to learn more about our culture & benefits? Check out our website!
May Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with May Mobility to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way. If you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: May Mobility does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, May Mobility does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security jobs
- Open Security Officer 3 jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs