Product Marketing Manager, Threat Intelligence
Remote - USA
Dragos, Inc.Dragos exists to safeguard civilization. Our industrial cybersecurity platform, services & intelligence help you secure industrial networks (ICS/IIoT).
The Product Marketing Manager, Threat intelligence at Dragos is responsible for building and driving the company’s marketing strategy for our ICS/OT threat intelligence offerings and leads the development and execution of a comprehensive marketing program to achieve the awareness and lead generation objectives across our core industrial vertical market segments.
The Product Marketing Manager is the go-to-expert for market trends and voice of the customer and works closely with cross-functional departments to support all areas of market development, including marketing communications, sales, customer success, solution providers, and product management. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Product Marketing, our ideal candidate is a product marketing professional with experience in, and deep understanding of, ICS/OT cybersecurity challenges and the application and integration of threat intelligence to support cybersecurity challenges within policy and OT operations.
You will speak the language of CEOs, CISOs, OT asset owners, plant managers, and security practitioners as you collaborate across the marketing team to create authentic, compelling, and cutting-edge content that drives thought leadership and awareness and educates sales and other internal departments.
As a major contributor to sales enablement, you will spend time developing sales guidance, presentations, compelling buyer-journey content, and targeted account based marketing materials to ensure sales goals are achieved. This role is a combination of strategy, creativity, and execution that will require resilience, energy, and determination to be successful.
- Develop intel product-related content for our Sales team and for our Execs that differentiates Dragos from our competition, and messaging that speaks to the pain points and challenges of our target personas including CEOs, CISOs, OT asset owners and operators, plant managers, and security practitioners.
- Develop marketing deliverables (datasheets, presentations, blogs, etc.) with cross-functional input from product management, engineering, sales, customer success, and threat intelligence teams. Translate technical features and differentiators into clear and compelling value propositions and messages.
- Plan, produce, and execute programs and deliverables for launch of new products and releases; manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan
- Collaborate with Product Management and Threat Intelligence leads to align product strategy, pricing, and roadmaps to the market needs.
- Develop competitive positioning, competitive intelligence, and competitive content support for sales
- Create content for Sales enablement, new product releases, and campaigns
- Support analyst relations, briefings, and our application for positioning in key reports (e.g., Gartner MQ, Forrester Wave, etc.)
- 4-6 years of enterprise scale B2B cybersecurity experience in product marketing
- 2-3 years experience in the threat intelligence domain (specific ICS/OT threat intelligence experience is a plus).
- Customer/client centric perspective, enjoys working closely with Sales and Customer Success
- Analytical, enjoys a data-driven culture
- Base Salary: $120,000
- Base + Benefits + Equity = $175,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Job region(s): Remote/Anywhere North America
Job stats: 3 0 0
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security jobs
- Open Security Officer 3 jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs