Product Management Director - Cloud Security Platform
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
Job Title : Product Management Director - Cloud Security Platform
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Overview : Product Management Director
To be successful as Product Management Director for the market leader Cloud Security platform you must possess a combination of strong business acumen and technical skills as well as have a passion for data, cloud architectures, and a deep understanding of the enterprise security and compliance market. You must be great at defining and communicating key success metrics for your product(s) and focusing your product strategy towards meeting these. You have a successful track record launching and managing successful products,and thrive in an entrepreneurial, unstructured environment.
- Drive innovation into our Cloud Security platform.
- Think Strategically - Understand the market and the competition and lKnows what it takes to gain a competitive advantage; Operate both strategically and tactically in a dynamic environment; Develops relevant, sustainable solutions; Align the right resources to the task at hand and foresees and plans around obstacles.
- Own the product vision for your area; Ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision, as well as be an expert on the domain, market, and trends; Ability to evangelize that vision constantly so that all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going.
- Mature a deep understanding of workflows and use-cases for SaaS Application, and map related compliance implications into the capability of the platform to address them as use cases, threat models, and compliance needs evolve.
- Clearly articulate both business goals and product requirements via well formed product requirement documents. Communicate the value and trade-offs of the product decisions made.
- Set quantitative business/technical metrics and success criteria for your product, and track how executing against set roadmap progress towards achieving these.
- Develop deep and trusted relationships with key customers, partners, and other key stakeholders,
- Make Smart Decisions - Analyze and synthesize broad, cross-business or cross-discipline information that leads to breakthroughs or significant insight.
- Drive Results - Attack everything with drive and energy with an eye on both the bottom line and customer success.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar discipline (MBA preferred).
- 5+ years of product management experience leading highly successful, cloud native, products targeted to the enterprise market.
- Previous experience in a technical role (e.g. technical marketing, system engineering, solutions architect or R&D) highly desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions and detailed technical discussions.
- Solid visual communication skills including the ability to create and deliver a great slide presentation.
- Be comfortable delivering a compelling product demonstration, including the ability to tell a story and communicate business value in addition to product features and benefits.
- Proven ability to excite and lead a successful cross-functional team.
- Experience representing the customer; Experience being the champion and voice of customers by building impactful, personal relationships with customers, engineering teams, and the field, in addition to bringing the customer’s voice into the creation process.
- Strong detail orientation and sense of end-to-end ownership
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IAM Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs