Product Manager / Sr. Product Manager - Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
Job Title : Product Manager / Sr. Product Manager - Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM)
Job Location : Bangalore
To be successful in this role you must possess a combination of strong business acumen and technical skills as well as have a passion for network security, data, cloud architectures, and a deep understanding of the enterprise security and compliance market. In this role, you’ll be responsible for securing and protecting data hosted in public cloud providers like AWS, Azure and GCP. You must be comfortable with frequent interactions with customers and prospects presenting and explaining our solutions while fully understanding their business needs, and how to map these into well-defined product enhancements/behaviors. You must be great at defining and communicating key success metrics for your product(s) and focusing your product planning towards achieving these. You need to be able to dive deeply into application and data protection workflows and use cases, API capabilities, and fully understand how customers interact with the apps in your portfolio, to identify and address any potential security and compliance risks related to data exposure and exfiltration. You have a successful track record as a Product Manager, working closely with Engineering, and clearly communicate business goals and product requirements in technical terms and well defined and articulated product requirement documents.
- Drive a comprehensive data protection roadmap for Public Cloud (IaaS and PaaS) services, with detailed product requirements and clear prioritization.
- Mature deep, hands-on, understanding of application, user and admin workflows and use cases and evaluate which ones of these carry risks of data exposure and exfiltration.
- Articulate, in detail, a comprehensive data protection coverage strategy for the public cloud services, and compare it against capabilities made available via the IaaS and PaaS application APIs and with network traffic inspection.
- Analyze and communicate the value and trade-offs of the product decisions made.
- Set quantitative business/technical metrics and success criteria for your product, and track how executing against set roadmap progress towards achieving these.
- Develop deep and trusted relationships with key customers, partners, engineering leads and other key stakeholders,
- Think strategically - know what it takes to gain a competitive advantage; Operate both strategically and tactically in a dynamic environment; Develops relevant, sustainable solutions; Align the right resources to the task at hand and foresees and plans around obstacles.
- Own the product vision for your area; Ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision, as well as be an expert on the domain, market, and trends; Ability to evangelize that vision constantly so that all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going.
- Make smart decisions - Analyze and synthesize broad, cross-business or cross-discipline information that leads to breakthroughs or significant insight.
- Drive results - Attack everything with drive and energy with an eye on both the bottom line and customer success.
- Previous experience in a technical role (e.g. technical marketing, system engineering, solutions architect or R&D) highly desirable.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience with IaaS/PaaS, SaaS applications, DLP, network security a big plus
- Proven ability to excite and lead a successful cross-functional team, and a data-driven and outcome orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions and low-level technical discussions.
- Be comfortable delivering a compelling product demonstration, including the ability to tell a story and communicate business value in addition to product features and benefits.
- Solid visual communication skills including the ability to create and deliver a great slide presentation.
- Experience representing the customer; Experience being the champion and voice of customers by building impactful, personal relationships with customers, engineering teams, and the field, in addition to bringing the customer’s voice into the creation process.
- Expertise in leading and collaborating across teams. We win or lose as a team as product managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree (technical disciplines preferred)
- Business degree (plus)
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IAM Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs