Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are also open to remote work options.
Duration: Full time, Monday to Friday 9:00am -5:30pm
Keywords Studios is hiring a Security Operations Specialist to work with the security teams of one of our game publisher clients based in Vancouver, BC.
The role will be responsible for security development support and testing activities, assembling security intelligence data from multiple internal and external sources, conducting analyses and performing enforcement actioning, performing research, and compiling results in graphical and/or written summaries, to a variety of audiences.
Additionally, they will be expected to interact with various internal partners to contribute to, designing, documenting, and implementing analytical solutions. Candidates for this role will be subject to a criminal record check as they will be handling sensitive player data, have access and clearance to tools only given to security for investigations and will understand the breadth of implemented security measures. Candidates may need to work remotely to handle and investigate critical incidents to support the security operations center upon request.
- Formal training in the Analyst field or equivalent experience
- 1 -2 years of experience in a Security Analyst related field.
- Strong data visualization techniques for building dashboards, charts, and reports.
- Assembles data from multiple internal/external sources, conducts analysis/research, to design and implement analytical solutions.
- Strong analytical skills to solve complex security risks, trends and threats to the product/service.
- Experience using Content Management Systems (CMS) (i.e. Confluence, SharePoint, etc…).
- Aligns procedures & policies to ensure consistent case handling between Security and partner teams.
- Audit security enforcement actions performed by internal and partner teams to verify accuracy and consistency.
- Self-motivated and self-driven, with demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly and independently.
- Task management and ability to delegate tasks to team members
- Detail oriented and able to perform threat analyses and collect threat intelligence.
- Background or strong interest in penetration testing and understanding cheating software and tools. (i.e. Ethical Hacking
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- WFH options during the pandemic
- Indoor basketball court, outdoor basketball court, soccer field, volleyball court
- Community garden
- 2 dog parks
- Easy transit access
- Free on-site parking for staff and visitors
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IAM Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs