Principal Security Engineer/Architect
Bellevue, WA, USA
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
Snowflake Corporate Security team is laser focused on making security better for all Corporate/IT products and services. As a member of this team you will be involved in driving the security strategies across the corporate environment that balances Snowflake’s business growth while effectively managing security risks. The Corporate Security Architecture is looking for passionate Security Engineers and/or Security Architects to join this team and raise the security bar for Snowflake..
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work alongside the engineering teams, providing expert leadership and advice on secure architecture, design, and implementation.
- Create and scale security products and services that developers love, and would line up to get
- Level up your skills securing modern languages and technologies running in a true multi-cloud/SaaS environment like AWS, GCP, Azure, Salesforce and many more.
- Lead with code, automation and data in everything you do
- Create security impact across partner teams, with strong support from the business
WHAT YOU NEED:
- You have a clear vision for how you would improve a application security program.
- You have multi year (>5 years) experience with threat modeling, and secure architecture.
- You have real world experience in some of basic security concepts like Identity, Data protection, Monitoring and IR in the cloud services space.
- You have prior experience in working with off the shelf SaaS products and services.
- You have a proven ability to manage yourself and produce results
- You have expert knowledge of security testing tools and techniques
- You are a strong communicator who is comfortable working cross-functionally, with a track record of delivering results and demonstrating strong ownership.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- We are laser focused on doing security better, and we do not tolerate the status quo.
- We have strong demand from our customers, and support from the business for security.
- We are a great team that combines a diverse set of backgrounds and skills.
- Did we mention we are one of the fastest-growing software companies, ever? The opportunity for impact is enormous.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IAM Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs