Senior Manual QA (ADR - Cybersecurity)
Herzliya, Tel Aviv District, Israel
AcronisAcronis provides award-winning backup software & data protection solutions for consumers, businesses & MSPs. Protect your sensitive information!
Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Manual QA to join our R&D team. The Senior Manual QA will be responsible for improving quality processes and design complex scenarios, eventually leading manual QA activities, fill the gap with Server side QA coverage.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
• Develop test procedures and strategies, refine testing processes, and ensure the product works as expected.
• Communicate with product managers, developers, analysts to understand business and technical requirements.
• Acquire deep knowledge on the product and on the product’s interaction with other applications and OS processes.
• Manage QA activities through release cycle.
• Execute functional tests report and process defects.
• Execution of manual functional testing, reporting and processing defects.
• Collect comprehensive and relevant data for bug investigation.
• Analyze customers' issues, investigate root causes, participate in technical discussions with R&D teams
• Prepare test environments
- 7+ years of experience as QA Engineer, with demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting and determining root-cause.
- 2+ years of experience designing test cases and suites, being end-to-end responsible for final quality of a component/product/feature.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques.
- Experience working in Agile CI/CD environment and tools.
- SQL skills.
- Confident skills of basic Linux system operations, including software installation, network configuration, general troubleshooting.
- Fluent English (both written and spoken).
- Understanding of common cyber attack techniques and methods; network protocols; vulnerability and configuration assessment.
- Deep knowledge in one of the items: Windows internals / Win Kernel.
- Sysinternals Suite.
- Non functional testing on Windows (e.g., performance, boot time, login time, app start time, resource use in both user space and Kernel, Kernel memory leaks).
- Knowledge of basic programming/scripting principles ( Python, bash).
- Knowledge of DevOps platforms and Configuration Management Systems (like Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible)
- Experience with testing of microservices-based cloud architecture, scalable to handle millions of customers across the Globe.
- Web-service testing experience (frontend, backend).
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IAM Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs