Product Manager - Cloud Security Products, Advanced Detection
New York, New York, USA
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, application tracing, and security insights for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Cloud Security Platform brings speed and scale to your security organization. Datadog Cloud Security Platform delivers real-time threat-detection and continuous configuration audits across applications, hosts, containers, and cloud infrastructure. Built on top of the observability platform, Datadog brings unprecedented integration between security and devops aligned to shared organizational goals. Current products include:
Security Monitoring: Real-time threat detection across operational and security logs.
Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM): Continuous scanning for misconfigurations across cloud accounts, hosts, and containers.
Cloud Workload Security (CWS): Real-time eBPF-powered threat detection across your hosts and containers.
Application Security (AppSec): End-to-end application security monitoring and prevention.
As the Product Manager on the CSPM team, you will own how we detect modern cloud attacks and vulnerabilities. You will research exploitable vulnerabilities and misconfigurations, work with our engineering team to design new types of detection methods (i.e. operating system vulnerability scanning, infrastructure-as-code configuration scanning of cloud resources and containers, etc.), and collaborate with our detection analyst team to prioritize security policies that demonstrate the power of our detection engine and provide out-of-the-box value for our customers.
Drive the product roadmap for detection techniques for the CSPM product
Research new cloud attack techniques and vulnerabilities
Partner with detection analysts to define new default rules to add to the CSPM product
Work closely with our world-class, distributed engineering team.
Work closely with Executives, Marketing, Sales, PR, Design and Support teams to successfully ship new security features.
Engage with cloud-native SRE and security engineering teams to identify new market opportunities and extract valuable product feedback
Independently research the market and competition
You have a proven track record as a product manager in the security industry
You have a strong technical background, and enjoy learning about new technology
You have sharp communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to technical stakeholders and executives alike
You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
You have first-hand working knowledge of GRC/compliance, security operations, DFIR, or offensive security
You’ve previously worked in infrastructure, and understand operational aspects of delivering large scale service experiences
You’ve worked with modern cloud environments that utilize kubernetes, containers, serverless, and more
You have a CISSP, CISM, SANS certification or equivalent
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IAM Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs