Senior Product Security Engineer - Mobile
Fully Remote (US)
MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide. 🌎
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are fully remote. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
The Product Security Team ❤️
As part of the Product Security Team, and the broader Risk Team, this role is integral to the success of the business by helping to secure our product and protecting the trust our customers and partners afford to us. We strive to provide frictionless security across a broad set of product and engineering teams . We’re looking for someone that is comfortable working as part of our rapidly growing distributed team, who has a security mindset baked into their being and improves upon our existing processes and systems. To be successful, you’ll possess strong analytical skills, program management, and leadership qualities.
What you’ll do 👀
- Perform regular security assessments and threat modeling exercises on our mobile-focused products.
- Partner with the Product Management and Engineering team to design and deliver secure mobile applications.
- Provide advice and mentorship to development teams on the best ways to secure mobile applications.
- Implement procedures and tooling to scale our product security program.
- Respond to reports submitted through our vulnerability disclosure and bug bounty programs.
- Assist the Incident Response and SOC teams to respond and resolve security incidents.
You should apply if ✅
- You have at least 4 years of Product Security experience.
- You have been part of a product security program and have experience executing a “shift left” security approach.
- You have excellent communication skills and like to pay attention to detail.
- You enjoy and have the ability of educating development teams on mobile application vulnerabilities.
- You have experience performing security assessments and threat modeling exercises on mobile applications.
- You are self-motivated, can work effectively in a remote setting while maintaining a team-focused mindset.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Bonus points if:
- You’re comfortable working with a fully remote environment.
- You have experience working in financial services, FinTech or other heavily regulated industries.
- You are familiar with cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies.
- You have a proactive, forward-looking mindset.
- You have experience working in a similar environment with hyper-growth and fast pace.
- You have additional relevant professional certifications, experience speaking at conferences, or have published material.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Initial screen (20-30 minutes)
- Tech deep dive (45 minutes)
- Cross functional (45 minutes)
- Final interview (45 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Annual company retreat 🧘♀️
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IAM Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs