REMOTE Senior Solutions Arquitect - Cybersecurity
Remote - Mountain View, California, United States
Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS.
With key strategic partners like Microsoft, Intel, ServiceNow, and Snowflake, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
Why work with us?
We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very idea of how people use cloud computing. We take pride in making Fortanix a great place to work. Coworkers recognize that great ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is encouraged to jump in, contribute, and ask questions.
In tackling the hardest problems, we believe that working together will produce better solutions.
Working at the forefront of Confidential Computing, the Solutions Architect will work with Fortanix' large enterprise and government customers and roles are available according to experience. Across different industries and use-cases, the Solutions Architect will be responsible for the definition of complex solutions that protect data and applications in use, and manage the implementation of scalable solutions that leverage Fortanix products, partner technology, and cloud services to meet the security requirements of the customer.
The Solutions Architect will:
- Support the global Fortanix Sales team in the identification of customer use-case requirements.
- Consult with customer stakeholders at CTO/CISO level to define project objectives and delivery timescales.
- Document hardware, software, cloud services, and critical dependencies forming the solution architecture.
- Maintain all project documentation and timing plans to ensure efficient and effective delivery of projects from initial inquiry, through POC, to production deployment.
- Develop and contribute to the delivery of security requirements, standards, and technical roadmaps for Fortanix products, to support the Engineer Director/Product Manager.
- Become a subject matter expert in specific features and applications of Confidential Computing technology.
- Research and keep up to date with the cyber threat landscape addressed by Confidential Computing.
- Construct playbooks and technical demonstrations to support the Fortanix Sales Engineering team.
- Contribute product demonstrations, whitepapers, and case studies, in support of Fortanix and partner marketing activity.
The Solutions Architect should have broad expertise and knowledge of data and applications security, cryptography, cloud services, and machine learning. Previous experience of Confidential Computing technology would be beneficial but training will be provided. Required skills include:
- Experience leading customer consultation and technical interface activity at senior level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial orientation, sound business acumen, and a commercial outlook.
- Capable of working under pressure and a team player.
- Experience of containerized application deployment and orchestration: e.g. Docker, Podman, Kubernetes.
- Experience of data storage and data warehouse/platform solutions: e.g. SQL/NoSQL databases, Databricks, Snowflake, Striim, Cloudera, AWS S3, Teradata.
- Experience of AI/ML tooling and implementation: e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Kafka, ONNX.
- Knowledge of cloud services and security solutions; Azure, AWS, GCP.
- Understanding of cryptographic methods and local/cloud key management.
- Knowledge of Python, Scala, Java, C/C++ application development using Agile methods.
- Microsoft Office365, Slack, Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket, GitHub.
- Unlimited PTO (it’s between you and your work)
- Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody
- Great working environment, we believe this in its truest form, "Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed technologists can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has" - Margaret Mead
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IAM Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs