Threat Modeling and Analysis Program (TMAP) Product Manager
Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio
Riverside Research is seeking a Threat Modeling and Analysis Program (TMAP) Product Manager to support the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. This position will be part of an integrated team assisting the customer in establishing and managing a model production lifecycle to include development, implementation, sustainment, and retirement. The team analyzes intelligence data, creates models, and runs simulations. The TMAP Product Analyst will bring to bear technical expertise in software modeling, electronic warfare principles, and customer service skills. This position requires occasional travel to gain an understanding of customer challenges and the complex environment in which they operate.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
- Define, document, establish and maintain a TMAP model production lifecycle to include development, implementation, sustainment, and retirement
- Create a configuration control process and version assignment for each model using Apache’s Subversion application
Manage and track hardware used in the production of TMAP models, conduct compatibility assessments and obsolescence evaluation regularly
- Interact with and solve customers' issues with delivered models; establish a ‘trouble ticket’ program to ensure every issue is resolved; develop collaborative relationships with government customers and other community mission partners
- Support customer emulation of radar systems using MatLab based tools, as well as Very High Speed Integrated Circuits Program (VHSIC) Hardware Description Language (VHDL) design of Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA)
- Other duties as assigned
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science, computer engineering, physics, or related technical field.
- One or more certifications: PMP, PMP Training, Lean Six SIGMA, etc
- 3+ years’ experience in Radio Frequency (RF) system analysis.
- 3 to 5 years of Management // Project Management experience
- Experience with creating process documentation and setting up configuration controls; effective/efficient written/verbal communication and presenting progress and ideas to the team/customer.
- Knowledge of and/or familiarity with:
- Apache Subversion Database and MatLab.
- Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA).
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, responsible team player able to work independently with minimal daily direction.
- Understanding of Modeling and Radar Modeling.
- Ability to work and interact with technically and organizationally diverse personnel.
- Ability to travel within the US up to 25% or as needed.
- Master’s degree in engineering, physics, computer science, or comparable technical degree
- PMP certification
- Experience as a radar engineer and/or electronic intelligence (ELINT) analyst; understanding of electronic warfare to include electronic attack, electronic protection, and electronic support measures/countermeasures
- Proficient with MatLab/Simulink
- Knowledge of Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA), Verilog Hardware Description Language (VHDL), and Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite
- Experience using Apache’s Subversion application to manage software configuration control and version assignment
- Familiarity with electronic warfare integrated reprogramming (EWIR)
- Familiarity with Threat Modeling and Analysis Program (TMAP) radar performance modeling
- Experience with intelligence production processes and workflows
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
Riverside Research remains committed to the safety of our employees and customers. Under Executive Order 14042, effective December 8, 2021, all Riverside Research employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Fully vaccinated means at least two weeks after the final shot in the required timing and dosage. Riverside Research will grant reasonable accommodation to those where a medical or religious exemption has been approved by the company. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021, unless an approved accommodation has been granted by Riverside Research. All new hires starting after December 8, 2021 must be fully vaccinated by their start date.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law," please visit:
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IAM Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs