Tel Aviv-Yafo, Gush Dan, Israel
About the Opportunity
Transmit Security is a top player in its game and is heading for an exciting year. In this role, you will take an integral part in the creation of a new and innovative SaaS product.
If you are a talented security researcher that likes to solve complex problems and looking for your next challenge we want you to join our team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Threat intelligence on fraud patterns, malware, social engineering, phishing & hacking.
- Simulate fraudulent attacks and hacking techniques in the lab.
- Design effective and adaptive detection and prevention mechanisms.
- Work with product and engineering teams to take the solutions from the lab to the market.
- At least 3 years of experience in security research.
- Strong understanding of web protocols and applications.
- Experience in developing research infrastructure and tools in Python.
- Independent, persistent, and a "getting things done".
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is an advantage.
- Knowledge of bots & automation frameworks.
- Experienced with web browsers’ low-level APIs.
- Experienced with mobile applications for Android & iOS.
At Transmit The security we don’t just sell a product, we solve critical customer challenges. We’re a dedicated team of passionate, talented, and curious people working towards building a one-of-a-kind company that’s at the forefront of creating frictionless identity experiences. We pride ourselves on creating a working environment that’s built on creativity and innovation.
We are the leaders in identity and risk innovation, powering enterprises with airtight security and a seamless user experience for both customers and the workforce across all channels. Our agile, unique technology, used by millions of end-users worldwide spanning across all industries and platforms is proven to reduce all forms of identity attrition and enterprises are able to save substantial costs.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security jobs
- Open Security Officer 3 jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs