Technical Alliance & Security Engineer
Technical Alliance & Security Engineer
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform makes the world safer by protecting organizations, employees, and customers from the latest cyberthreats. It does this by providing a comprehensive platform with the latest security functionality, including security analytics; network detection and response (NDR); user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR). Learn how LogRhythm empowers companies to be security first at logrhythm.com.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is looking for a Technical Alliance & Security Engineer who will operate in a role focusing on the enablement of sales by working with Technical Alliance Program Partners and assisting in the management of the demo environments to maximize and extend our continued success as a leader in the SIEM market. The Technical Alliance & Security Engineer will be directly supporting LogRhythm’s Sales Engineering Team efforts around the world and working closely with our Technical Alliance Partners. This is a critical role contributing to the overall success of LogRhythm and is an excellent opportunity for those interested in advancing their professional career with a proven leader in Information Security.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Technical Alliance Engineering (60%)
- Work closely with the Technical Alliance team
- Work with TAP partners and build positive relationships
- Develop proof of concept integrations with LogRhythm and our TAP partners
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to build official support into LogRhythm with TAP partners
- Assist Partners with NFR deployments and troubleshooting
- Provide basic education around LogRhythm to TAP Partners
- Present solutions in webinars and conference as needed
- Understand and be aware of Security products and their applications
- Sales Demo Environments (15%)
- Maintenance and Systems support for LogRhythm Network Monitor, and LogRhythm environments supporting Americas Channel, Prospects, and the SE Team for product demonstrations and product evaluations.
- Adding, Integrating, Maintaining, Decommissioning, etc. partner ecosystem products into the Sales Demo environment (e.g. FireEye, PAN, Qualys, Solera, VMWare, etc.)
- Use Case Development and Integration (15%)
- Collaboration with LogRhythm Labs Research team, Engineering, Business development, and Product Management, to incorporate demonstrable and compelling use cases in support of the Sales Demo environments.
- Recording and developing the Use Cases for vignettes and training purposes
- Documentation and maintenance of overall infrastructure
- Automation and Innovation (5%)
- Find areas to script and automate processes to improve the time to delivery of resources used by and for the Sales Engineers
- E3 – Education, Evaluation and Evidence Lab for Sales Engineers (5%)
- Creation, Maintenance, and Support of the E3 environment supporting efforts for testing, training, and proving LogRhythm Support (e.g. prospect requests to demo specific functions not available in the demo environments without impacting production environments)
- Technically Strong: You have 2 - 4 years of experience with:
- Security focused on all projects
- Installing and working with Windows Servers and AD Environments
- Installing and working with Linux servers (Variety of Linux flavors)
- Implementing and Managing VM infrastructure (Specifically VMware)
- Scripting (PowerShell, python, shell scripting, regex, java, etc.)
- Software/Application installation, integration, and configuration of Windows and Linux systems
- Understands Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiar with Elastic Search and Kibana
- Comfortable working with Windows Domain Security and Audit Policies
- Configuring routers, switches, and firewall devices
- Security Auditing and reviewing logs
- Communication: You have strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Self-Starter: You can stand on your own as the point person while resolving an issue.
- Efficient: You ensure projects are completed on-time, with the highest expertise.
- Collaborative: You enjoy working in the ultimate cross functional environment, learning from others and collectively sharing accomplishments with others.
- Ambitious: You wouldn’t mind joining and growing within an awesome company where you are making a real difference.
- Degreed: You have relevant education that lines up with the work. Having an MBA is a plus.
- Travel: Willingness to travel up to 20% during the year
- The annual starting salary for this position is between 73k-85k depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employees are eligible to receive incentive units
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IAM Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs