Software Security Engineer
Remote - Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Hi, we're UserZoom - nice to meet you! If you’ve never heard of us before, we help companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
We believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and we want to help make those digital experiences better. We do this by providing UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they, in turn, can improve the experience they give their customers.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
As part of the Security Team, you will have the great opportunity to contribute to a secure build of our UX platform. Working alongside our global team (our UZ family can be found in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland) you will be responsible for creating something truly amazing - the UX industry is an exciting place to be right now. As UserZoom grows, so does our focus on your career and personal development. And more importantly, the team here at UserZoom is like a family - we're both supportive and welcoming of new team members, with plenty of Zoom social events (if you like to get involved).
This is what you'll be doing . . .
- Support the R&D Team in any new feature development by defining its security requirements
- Take care of the security aspects of our infrastructure in terms of its design and daily operations
- Collaborate and work with the R&D Team to embed Security Testing in SDLC
- Work on any security audits/certifications necessary for the daily operation of the Company
- Contact directly with UserZoom Customers for solving any doubts in terms of technical security and compliance
A few things we require for this position . . .
- Technical knowledge in application security, cryptography, authentication and authorization in cloud environments.
- Ability to advice on the design and maintenance of a Cloud Security Architecture suitable for UserZoom
- Experience ensuring applications are secure throughout the software development lifecycle
- Advanced English speaker.
A few things that would be valuable for this position . . .
- Amazon Web Services previous experience and/or related certifications (i.e. AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Security Specialty, OSCP, CISSP, CISA…)
- Previous experience in a SaaS Company
- Interest in the Security as Code approach (i.e. security infrastructure implementation through Terraform, CloudFormation...)
- Previous experience on penetration testing
- Skills on Windows and *NIX hardening, scripting abilities and source code analysis.
- Career path
- Birthday as an additional holiday
- Spanish/ English lessons
- Referral program
- Flexible retribution
- (Zoom) Team building activities
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health insurance (AXA)
- Training & development program
- International working environment
We seek insight from all people
At UserZoom, we're all about recognising the insights that different people bring to our company - it's what makes us so successful. We know the value and innovation a diverse group of people can create and that's why building a diverse team is a priority for us, regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective.
We're on a continuous journey to improve how we recognise & evaluate each person's skills and how each individual can enhance our culture & values. We are committed to being consistent in how we shortlist, assess, hire, onboard, reward and promote based on merit.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IAM Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs