About the Company:
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, and audio recognition. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States and in Tallinn, Estonia.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C, and are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Osage.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
As a DevSecOps engineer here at Clarifai you will be taking part in developing and establishing security baseline for a company on the forefront of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
At the position, you will be placed in the security team and take the main responsibility for the DevSecOps pipeline - implementing and maintaining security in the software development life cycle.
- Identify opportunities for SAST and DAST automation, partner with the engineering and security team on implementing automation into the CI/CD pipeline.
- Develop and support the development of security testing and validation tooling.
- Resolve and review the resolution of security vulnerabilities as needed.
- Improve secure coding practices, application security requirements and metrics.
- Contribute to, and assist in updating relevant application security training for engineering teams.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10.
- Knowledge in application security testing.
- Knowledge in understanding of Agile, Waterfall, DevOps, infrastructure as code.
- Able to program or script.
- Strong interest in the field of information security.
- Creative, independent with good problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills
Great to have
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, OSCP, Security+ etc.
- A recognized university degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with mature SIEM solution
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Vulnerability Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IAM Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Privacy Manager jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs