Senior Kernel Software Developer for Windows (ADR Cybersecurity)
Herzliya, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Sr. Kernel software developer to join our R&D team.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Be effective in the role of highly experienced kernel-mode and user-mode components developer for Windows platform with the focus on Cyber Protection solutions.
- Be effective it the role of experienced reverse engineer. Communicate with security analysts, malware researchers and reverse engineers in the common tasks.
- Participate in software architecture and interfaces design for both Windows-specific and cross-platform components developed and maintained by the Kernel Team.
- Participate in integration of those components to higher-level components or products developed by other teams.
- Maintain existing codebase that Kernel Team is responsible for, fix bugs in drivers and components in a timely manner.
- Communicate with other teams to investigate and resolve complex issues that might require efforts from several different teams.
- Be capable of creating and assigning tasks, managing other developers both locally in Singapore and remotely in other Acronis offices (in the cases when this might be required).
- Drive professional growth of the Team Kernel members by sharing knowledge and experience in the following areas: Windows internals, kernel-mode development and information security.
- Ensure that development progress, current issues and risks are clearly communicated to the Kernel Team Director of Development
- 8+ years of overall development experience on Windows.
- 5+ years of experience in kernel-mode components development.
- Experience in writing asynchronous, thread-safe and concurrent code.
- Experience in writing production-grade code is mandatory.
- Deep knowledge and coding experience in C/C++ languages.
- Deep knowledge of Windows platform internals.
- Knowledge and experience in software architecture and interfaces (API) design.
- Good reverse engineering skills, experience with IDA Pro or other similar tools.
- Experience in ETW / WPP tracing - advantage.
- Good knowledge of assembly language on x86/AMD64 CPU architectures.
- Fluent in Hebrew and English.
- Knowledge in information security field and experience in developing security solutions are highly desirable.
- Malware-specific analysis skills are highly desirable.
- Experience in development of file systems and/or file systems filters/minifilters drivers would be a strong plus.
- Experience in development of network filter drivers, especially Windows Filtering Platform drivers, would be a plus.
- Advanced kernel-mode and user-mode debugging skills.
- Experience in developing robust and scalable software solutions, performance analysis and tuning would be a plus.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Open Privacy Manager Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs