Cloud Cyber Security SME
Reston, Virginia, United States, Springfield, Virginia, United States
The Cloud Cyber Security SME will work with commercial and government customers to provide cybersecurity consulting, Risk Management Framework solutions, cloud adoption best practices, and cloud onboarding expertise.If you are looking for a multi-disciplinary position where you can use your cybersecurity knowledge, customer relationship skills, and support a mission that will have impact on enterprise DoD compartmented IT, this is the position for you!
- Work with customers to secure and achieve Authorization to Operate (ATO) for cloud systems using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- Provide cybersecurity best-practices for customers using OCI.
- Provide outstanding customer service to commercial and government customers by meeting with customers, gathering requirements, and ensuring customers remain up to date with statuses of ongoing projects.
- Onboard new customers to the cloud solution and the Novetta team.
- 2+ years of experience achieving ATOs in a cloud environment (OCI, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- 5+ years of achieving ATOs for compartment DoD IT systems.
- DoD 8570 / 8140 IAT/IAM III certification (CISSP, CISM, CASP+, etc.)
- Cloud certification (OCI, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience working with OCI.
- DoD Special Access Program experience.
- Experience working with enterprise DoD IT.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI
- Willingness to take a Counter Intelligence polygraph.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Open Privacy Manager Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs