Threat Intelligence - Senior Product Manager
Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
Elastic is looking for an outstanding product mind to join the Elastic Security product team and help define the future of security solutions. Elastic Security is a new kind of security solution that is combining SIEM and host based security use cases to protect the world’s data from attack. As a Senior Product Manager on our team, your job will be to define and help the team execute the features needed to deliver world-class pre-built protections and insights into our unified security solution.
Ideal candidates will be located in the United States, Canada, Israel, Denmark, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK.
What you will be doing:
- Own the strategic vision and roadmap for addressing cyber threat analyst workflows and the associated user experience across the unified Elastic Security solution.
- Create and prioritize customer requests, and associated user stories and features, and maintain them through their lifecycle.
- Work with engineering teams & security researchers (internal and external) to develop requirements and deliver to the market.
- Build and maintain user persona’s and associated workflows by conducting user research, and market research.
- Develop and manage a set of metrics that measures success and guides decisions for continuing and future investments.
- Partner closely with marketing and field teams to provide technical enablement, marketing collateral and training.
What you bring along:
- 3+ years experience as Product Manager of cybersecurity products.
- Knowledgeable in threat intelligence enrichment workflows.
- Working knowledge of SIEM/XDR/Security Analytics products.
- Experience working closely with security researchers & engineers to deliver production grade capabilities.
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills.
- Empathy for customer challenges and needs, turning them into opportunities in the short and long-term.
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs