Senior Application Security Engineer
Senior Application Security Engineer
We are eClinicalWorks. We are a privately held leader in healthcare IT, providing comprehensive, cloud-based EHR/PRM solutions to medical professionals worldwide to improve workflows and reduce the risk of physician burnout.
We care. We are committed to positive change. And that’s where you come in. Do you value creativity and innovation? Great, so do we. At eClinicalWorks, we share a passion for improving healthcare through dedication, education, and teamwork. Everyone has that one thing they’re really good at. We value your talent and want you to join our fast-paced, fun, and culturally diverse environment. Ready to make a difference? Apply today.
- Vulnerability Assessment of Web Applications, APIs and Mobile Android, iOS applications using manual and automated methods.
- True Positive Analysis and demonstrate a POC of the vulnerability/exploit.
- Reporting of the identified vulnerability and follow thru the SDLC.
- Security configuration reviews for various products of eClinicalWorks.
- Integral part of the SDLC and Perform Source code reviews.
- Work closely with development, QA, Release management and infrastructure teams to analyze, diagnose, and rectify security flaws within the eCW applications.
- Research on identification of new vulnerabilities and threats
- Provide guidance and drive security for new development
- Conduct trainings on security standards and best practices
4+ years of experience performing Vulnerability assessments for web applications and
Bachelors/master’s degree in computer science or related discipline.
CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) preferred
OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional) preferred
- 4+ years of experience performing Vulnerability assessments for mobile applications
- Secure SDLC
- Ability to work with a global team providing direction and guidance
- Expert level understanding of Security concepts
- Keep oneself updated on the latest IT Security news, exploits and hacks
- Effective documentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Team Player
eClinicalWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences that bring us together and help create a healthy world.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Privacy Manager Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Security Officer 3 Jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs