Cloud Identity Services - GCP IAM Engineer
Adarma are seeking an IAM GCP Engineer to help design, implement and operationalise the processes, controls and governance for Identity & Access Management and Privileged Access Management. This contract opportunity can be based in London, Leeds or Manchester with some flexibility to work from home.
As an IAM Engineer for Cloud Identity Services, your primary responsibilities will include:
- -Provision of identity and access management controls and processes to our GCP platform
- Prioritisation and focus on reducing the backlog
- Planning, coordination & implementation of new capabilities
- Identifying areas of improvements in the IAM ecosystem
- -Managing and maintaining the ‘IAM Schema’, implementation of rules and policies via terraform & chef inSpec.
- -Work with the Cloud Identity Services Product owner to inform the product backlog and plan delivery cycles for new capabilities, processes and controls.
- -Work with our Identity Engineering team and broader Security Engineering and other Engineering teams to build, test and implement new capabilities, processes and controls within the existing Cloud Identity Services offerings.
- -Support cloud consumers in Identity & Access Management design activities, ensuring alignment with company policy and GCP best practice.
- -Demonstrate & collaborate with colleagues from technical & non-technical backgrounds, elaborating complex technical scenarios/ideas to non-technical colleagues.
- -Delivery of Native Identity & Access Management Tooling
- Tooling and control design for Identity & Access Management for GCP, using native cloud capability
- Implementation of tooling, following agreed route to live processes
- Identification of process improvement and automation opportunities
- -Understanding of Cloud Technology, with focus on Google Cloud
- -Knowledge of Python, Ruby, Groovy, Terraform HCL
- -Understanding of Identity & Access Management domain, including key controls
- -Growth mindset, always looking for opportunities to improve service and team capability
- -Analytical skills, able to build operational dashboards and interpret for an executive audience.
- -Experience/knowledge surrounding Privileged Access Management Solutions (SaaS)
- -Strong communication skills, able to articulate challenges and issues across a broad stakeholder group.
- -This role suits individuals who are outward thinking.
Please note that due to the change to off payroll working / IR35 legislation which is due to be implemented in April 2021, the successful applicant would be expected to engage via an FCSA accredited umbrella company for the duration of this contract.
We are Adarma, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by veteran senior security leaders, we know security and how to deliver real value in the real world. This is why our clients are successful FTSE 350 organisations from all industry sectors.
See us as your true partner in security. We have the experience, proven track record and industry recognition, to provide best-of-breed services for all our clients. Our team are specialists in Threat Management including SOC design, build & operation. And we always tailor our cybersecurity services to your needs.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Sr. Product Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs