Cybersecurity Operations Manager - Federal
Redwood City, CA; Tysons, VA
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a family of fully integrated products: C3 AI® Suite, an end-to-end platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
The Cybersecurity Operations Manager - Federal at C3 AI organizes the execution and sustainment of all cybersecurity actions for projects with the Department of Defense (DoD) and Federal civil agencies. The scope of work includes the tracking and execution of the DoD Risk Management Framework and FedRAMP process steps, creation and maintenance of associated documentation, and management of deployed C3 AI product software configurations. The role requires a person with superb organizational skills who is both detail-oriented and results-oriented, as well as a creative problem solver. You must be comfortable managing tens of simultaneous execution timelines with interconnecting dependencies, as well as learning the unique process idiosyncrasies of each Federal customer. Past experience with US Government cybersecurity processes and understanding of sophisticated container-based software implementations on cloud infrastructures are both highly desirable.
- Organize, track, and report on the execution of each Federal project cybersecurity accreditation process timeline
- Work closely with the Lead Forward Deployed Engineer – Federal and respective project Delivery Manger to ensure deployed C3 AI software product configuration meet customer cybersecurity requirements
- Work with Delivery Managers to ensure all cybersecurity accreditation efforts are properly integrated into project execution schedules
- Interface with customer cybersecurity and information assurance representatives to ensure understanding of requirements, delivery of required artifacts, and continued communications on progress
- Understand the detailed steps and engagement points of the DoD Risk Management Framework and FedRAMP accreditation processes
- Understand the software DevSecOps process and articulate what infrastructure, software and approval processes are required to successfully implement a software solution in multiple target environments
- Work with the Operations Engineering team, Product Engineering team, and Field Operations Engineers to ensure accomplishment of engineering actions necessary for cybersecurity accreditation
- Work with the VP of Technical Services to promote issues of limited resources or executive engagement to C3 AI executive management before they become blockers impacting project success
- Serve as the C3 AI subject matter expert on execution of cybersecurity accreditation operations
- Be knowledgeable about the C3 AI platform and its AI capabilities
- Bachelors degree:
- Computer Science, Engineering, or Analytics preferred
- Cybersecurity and Network certifications preferred
- Active Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance (Secret or higher) is preferred. 2+ years project experience, ability to define and monitor project dependencies, milestones, and timelines to ensure adherence to project requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in software or cybersecurity positions with an emphasis on cloud.
- Knowledge of: cloud infrastructure, DevSecOps, software system architecture, software life cycle development, cloud computing and cloud operations IaaS (public and private cloud), CaaS (containers as a service), PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), networking, storage, infrastructure and technology-based security practices, application and infrastructure monitoring, virtualization, database technology, business continuity, disaster recovery, high-availability, scalability, continuous integration/delivery, unified communications, automated software-based infrastructure management.
- Demonstrable experience with complex documentation management and associated tools.
- Knowledge base for building and operating scalable cloud environments on at least one of AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Knowledge of Linux, Kubernetes, and security concepts are an advantage.
- A track record of working collaboratively and productively with business partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain technology solutions to in business terms; an effective listener and communicator.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Incident Response Manager Jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs