Cyber Security Technician
Are you interested in joining an incredibly fast-growing and forward-thinking European FinTech startup?
We are looking for Cyber Security Technician to join the Systems and Security team that provides support to the whole org. Our new colleague will work closely with Systems Engineers and report directly to CIO.
We are Intergiro, and we are building a fantastic API platform to reshape the way we use financial services. World-level challenges require the latest tech - come join us and become a part of the business banking revolution, where you can help engineer what’s next 👨🚀.
We take our culture very seriously.
We want to be the best kind of company and the best kind of environment, for the best kind of people. We aim to offer a workplace where everyone has the space to grow and the opportunity to do so.
By joining us, you’re joining a startup with a fun, open, entrepreneurial culture that will give you responsibilities and full autonomy.
💡 We believe in idea meritocracy: the best one wins, no matter where it came from.
💬 We make sure to create a safe space for open communication so everyone can express their views and speak the truth to power. 👩⚖️ Our decision making is completely transparent, and you will be able to have a real impact on the outcome
What the job will entail:
- Assisting development, QA and and devops engineers in incorporating security at every stage of product delivery.
- Looking for vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software. This includes regular vulnerability scanning and periodic penetration testing.
- Finding and implementing the best methods and tools to secure the IT infrastructure and networks within the organisation.
- Constantly monitoring systems and logs for attacks and intrusions.
- Responding to potential threats and attempted breaches through containment, eradication and recovery.
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in a modern and fast-paced environment
- Employment benefits package focused on work/life balance
- Annual paid time off
- Comfortable working conditions
- Flexible working hours with fully remote options
- Top-quality equipment (mainly Apple computers)
- Education sponsored by the company and being a part of the culture
We empower modern, digital businesses to build, adapt and thrive in the digital age. We empower smart, passionate, curious minds to collaborate, innovate and thrive in a modern, dynamic organisation which we hope you’re interested joining.
RequirementsKey skills, qualifications and expertise
- 3+ years of related experience in Cyber Security
- Strong IT skills and knowledge including hardware, software and networks
- Experience in information security, specifically with penetration testing, intrusion protection and detection, incident response and/or digital forensics
- A deep understanding of how hackers work and ability to keep up with the fast pace of change in the criminal cyber-underworld
- Ability to seek out vulnerabilities in IT infrastructure and networks
- Experience in running or working in a SOC and using SIEM tools
Job region(s): Remote/Anywhere
Job stats: 59 13 0
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Privacy Manager Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs