Southern Pines, NC & Remote
Novetta is seeking an experienced DevSecOps Engineer to work in a constantly evolving environment where new technologies are used frequently and learning never stops. The selected candidate will work as part of an existing team remotely and as needed from our Southern Pines, NC office.
- Building and deploying a DevSecOps Pipeline from scratch
- Compiling Containers and working with container hardening team
- Working at and attending meetings at our Southern Pines, NC office as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or similar
- 3+ years of Linux, Python, AWS, git experience
- 3+ years of experience in supporting DoD Software Engineering
- 3+ years of experience debugging (grepping logs, stack traces, tracking down permissions issues, etc…)
- 3+ years of experience using the Linux Command Line
- 3+ years experience in system/software solution development and delivery
- Experience working on Agile Software Teams
- Experience delivering big data solutions
- Experience with commercial or government cloud solutions (AWS, etc)
- Experience with DevOps (configuration management, application deployment, etc)
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience delivering, securing and managing container based applications.
- Must be eligible for a security clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Incident Response Manager Jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs