Senior Cloud SecOps Engineer
Kalles Group Overview
Securing the future for all- this is our vision.
Companies big and small thrive when data is secure, organized, and accessible because they are better able to manage risk and opportunity. Our purpose is to secure the future for businesses.
That's why we provide cybersecurity services to startups, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies because everyone deserves to be secure.
Kalles Group is delivering organizational and technology change while bringing security to all. Our team has fun, works hard, serves great people, and keeps life in perspective. If you are interested in joining our fast-growing company, please review the details below and apply today.
The SeniorCloud SecOps Infrastructure Engineer will provide technical expertise to App Teams to facilitate deployment of cloud account strategies, cloud cost management strategies, landing zones and network connectivity. This role is part of the team that provides tools and capabilities to the organization which allow easy, friction free adoption of cloud-based technologies, thereby helping to accelerate and elevate our partners on the cloud journey. You will be a critical contributer to engineering optimal and sustainable cloud infrastructure. We want to connect with you if you:
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
- You will bring your solid technical skills to shape and influence the Cloud Foundation product roadmap and solution architectures, inclusive of multi-account strategies, cost management strategies, landing zones and cloud network connectivity.
- You will support the delivery and sustainment of cloud security, including cloud security governance (security policies), security compliance, risk (risk assessments and management), cloud data protection (classification, encryption, tokenization), cloud-based identity and access management, technology/provider-specific cloud architecture for AWS & Azure, monitoring/analytics for and in the cloud.
- You will be responsible for designing and building intrusion detection systems.
- You will improve the existing offering to adapt to customers’ needs as well as implementing new scenarios.
- Routinely screen and test systems for proper configuration and vulnerabilities. Collaborate with security and engineering teams to resolve risks.
- Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on Azure and AWS platforms.
- Design and engineer cloud foundation capabilities and features with the application engineer in mind, making adoption easy.
- Implement automated monitoring & alerting for all essential cloud services
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Offer guidance in techniques and help to establish best practices and standards.
- Clearly explain business value and considerations to the business groups in relation to Cloud and Cloud security services, including the required change for organizations to be successful in their cloud transformation
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Identify and anticipate new tools and features which can be leveraged to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- 5+ years of experience working with Azure
- Advanced expertise with Subscription management, Logic Apps, Resource Manager, Automation, Azure Active Directory, Developer tools for Azure
- Skilled with API usage, Command line interface and SDKs for automating cloud operations
- Proficient in developing scripts, preferably using python or Golang to build serverless applications
- Hands-on experience with building automation and applications such as account vending machine and security-oriented automations such as Azure KeyVault
- Extensive experience with Azure Policy, Azure Security Center, Azure AD + Conditional Access, implementing Azure RBAC and Azure Privileged Identity Management (PIM + JIT)
- Well versed in implementing incremental security controls such as Qualys integration with Azure
- Experience with Secrets management and User and Role management
Kalles Group is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on creed, nationality, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, or other protected class.
- Education. We like to give back with an annual education package to boost growing your career.
- Health care coverage for you. This includes medical, dental, vision and pharmaceutical coverage. Kalles Group pays a percentage of the premium for the plan with the remainder being deducted from your paycheck each month. There are multiple plans to choose from.
- Fifteen (15) days of Paid Time Off (to be utilized as vacation or sick time)
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Healthcare benefits (e.g., medical, dental, etc.) are subject to change. When possible, advance notice will be provided regarding any changes. Offers are subject to any, and all, required background and screening checks requested by Kalles Group or our client.
- 401K and life insurance benefits. Subject to eligibility requirements
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Incident Response Manager Jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs