Senior Security DevOps Engineer
US Remote or Remote
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Security DevOps Engineer on Webflow's new Security and Compliance team, you will work with the Director of Product Security to help us meet current and future product security needs.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco or Remote
As a Security DevOps Engineer, you will …
- Collaborate with the infrastructure engineering team to secure Webflow’s AWS deployment and procedures.
- Work as part of a team to champion security standards while balancing business strategies and requirements.
- Support Webflow’s security current and future frameworks such as SOC2
- Cross-train other security engineers on infrastructure security strategies
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as (a) Security DevOps Engineer if you:
- Have expertise in evaluating AWS deployments with an eye to improve security design, continuous commitment to risk reduction and sustainable security.
- Love to share knowledge, and the gift of explaining complex security concepts with your colleagues.
- Have a solid understanding of DevOps and Operations tools and procedures
- Have some depth on how to support incident response and vulnerability management teams and procedures.
- Are passionate about security in general, and always hungry to learn
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
About usAt Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why" and "how" Our Mission:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it. Our Core Behaviors
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Security DevOps Engineer and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Please note that a background check and employment verification may be required for this position. If required, we may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes. If your application is selected, your Recruiter will provide additional context about our background check and employment verification process and will happily answer any questions you may have.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs