Trust and Security Engineer (Sales Engineer)
Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite security researchers -- also known as whitehat hackers -- to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
The Trust and Security Engineer is an integral part of the sales organization. A TSE assists customers and sales executives with technical, in-depth, knowledge of the Bugcrowd platform and its competitive advantages. They work closely with sales, prospects, partners,
engineering, and product as a subject-matter expert. They are often called upon to design multifaceted solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements.
This is a Remote role
- Build both technical and strategic partnerships with future Bugcrowd
customers to align Bugcrowd’s solutions to organization’s security goals.
- Effectively communicate complex operational attack models to different roles
within the business (engineers, directors, and C-suite).
- Lead the scoping/discovery of potential attack targets.
- Speak and act as a Subject Matter Expert at security conferences.
- Gather product enhancement information for engineering.
- Partner closely with the Account Executive Team to help architect
crowdsourced security programs that help mature customer’s security
- Responsible for Product demonstrations and fielding any product-related
- Maintain strong industry expertise.
- 3+ years of experience in information security, preferably with experience
working in a start-up environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Application Security and related vulnerability types.
- Have a solid understanding of penetration testing and offensive security.
- Ability to effectively present technical material to small and large groups.
- Strong Intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to travel.
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible vacation time
- Mental Health Days
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes under state and federal law. Background checks will be conducted for positions that involve access to confidential or proprietary information (including trade secrets).
Background checks may include Social Security verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Privacy Manager Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs