Senior Security Vulnerability Engineer
San Mateo, CA, USA
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
We’re hiring talented Senior Security Vulnerability Researchers that are passionate about finding vulnerabilities in Snowflake’s products, and the infrastructures they are built on. You’ll be part of the product security organization which works to ensure that our product, and our customers’ data, stays safe and secure.
AS A SENIOR SECURITY VULNERABILITY ENGINEER AT SNOWFLAKE, YOU WILL:
- Contribute to the design of Snowflake’s systems, and test their implementations to ensure highest levels of security.
- Build a deep understanding of Snowflake’s service.
- Evolve Snowflake’s ability to withstand attacks from various adversaries.
- Reduce attack vectors.
- Strengthen Snowflake’s security posture.
OUR IDEAL SENIOR SECURITY VULNERABILITY ENGINEER WILL HAVE:
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and diplomacy skills.
- Deep technical knowledge and ability to effectively work collaboratively across functions, with remote teams and with key stakeholders.
- Experience writing complex code in Java and C++, and the ability to write your own automation tools, as well as adapting existing tools for your needs.
- Expert knowledge of Linux internals, and be comfortable working on x86 and ARM architectures.
- At least 3+ years in cloud computing (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- A passion for poking security holes in complex systems, enjoy looking for 0-days, coming up with new network attacks, and using your findings to build better products.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Privacy Manager Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs